+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When Burnley get relegated......

When Burnley get relegated......

I wonder which division we will be in? I wonder if we will meet them in the Prem again? Maybe not. They are heading in one direction. And we are heading in the opposite. Think of all that talk about minding the gap. That didn't last very long? What gap? I bet they wish they had someone like Bradley Dack.

Burnley will be in that bottom 3 come May. They are awful.

We are ,I can't argue with that Champs..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    There is a lot of football to play yet. But the Clarets have lost whatever it was that they had which got them results last season. I thought today they looked like they had lost their bite. 1 point shows it's not isolated to today. What's going on? Where is it going wrong? It's not like they have sold anyone major. But crucilally they haven't strengthened.

Come on Alf, Ive never known you to agree with a Blackburn fan so easily on here, without putting up a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Come on Alf, Ive never known you to agree with a Blackburn fan so easily on here, without putting up a fight.
    .... funnily enough that's how Burnleh will eventually drop.... without a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post

Its gone wrong in the boardroom..We should have paid out some dosh and bought a good striker.. Still time to put things right,but it will have to be pretty soon..Our run in at the end of the season is awful..lol

Its gone wrong in the boardroom..We should have paid out some dosh and bought a good striker.. Still time to put things right,but it will have to be pretty soon..Our run in at the end of the season is awful..lol
    Alf, Don't known the ins and outs of financial ‘regularities’ , but what I do know: is that money begats money. And this is akin to Blackpool’s demise after an incredible stroke of luck.
    The monies from it have been well and truly pocketed, and two fingers to the support base.
    This is what galls me no end.
    Having said that, do I agree that untold ‘riches’ be bestowed upon these guys who basically kick a ball about ??? No way!
    So the dilemma is: this unimaginable windfall what should happen to it ? How should it be apportioned out properly?
    There’s far far too much money in the game to make a solution viable and morally correct.

I really hope we linger in the Champs indefinitely (sorry Champs).

Very interesting comment from Dyche about how a team has to "bottom out" sometimes before things can start to change. I imagine some of the Burnley supporters will already have turned on him, but - given his record - God knows who they would want to turn to as a replacement.
    Obviously, the turn-round will have to come quite quickly, but a lucky win is sometimes enough to restore confidence. After all, one of the key factors is what's going on in the mind of the players.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    .... funnily enough that's how Burnleh will eventually drop.... without a fight.
    4-0... Hmmm

Good win for you lot today Alf. No doubt you'll go on a run now

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)