+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You Can Tell We Are In The Same League As Donny Rovers This Season

You Can Tell We Are In The Same League As Donny Rovers This Season

Fair play to Jim Dobbin and putting them straight , fecking obsessed , continue your rivalry with Scunny ffs .

https://www.drfc-vsc.co.uk/index.php?topic=267321.0

Arr tha back oreyt , neighbours edda 20k caravan nicked in Thurny , cut thru 3 sets ov gates to gerrit ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Arr tha back oreyt , neighbours edda 20k caravan nicked in Thurny , cut thru 3 sets ov gates to gerrit ,
    Notice post 3 roma and the reference to Doolan putting Stephen McPhail out for the season that night at Oakwell .

Classy !!!

Notice there's no reference to the day we kicked their @sses at Oakwell to the tune of 4-1 with 10 men after Darren Moore got sent off when we were 1-0 down .

JCR tore em to shreds that day .

Why don't we get the same crowds as Barnsley ?

Hmm , because your towns population doesn't give a shiny shyte about you maybe .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Notice post 3 roma and the reference to Doolan putting Stephen McPhail out for the season that night at Oakwell .

Classy !!!

Notice there's no reference to the day we kicked their @sses at Oakwell to the tune of 4-1 with 10 men after Darren Moore got sent off when we were 1-0 down .

JCR tore em to shreds that day .

Why don't we get the same crowds as Barnsley ?

Hmm , because your towns population doesn't give a shiny shyte about you maybe .
    Gudden Animal , awful night that , didn't (forgot his name ex Newcastle ) scored for us and got booed too ?

Donny were a disgrace that night in the fog, and Doolan was obviously following orders to 'take out' McPhail.
    I think we were booing Paul Hart all night rather than booing Michael Chopra.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Gudden Animal , awful night that , didn't (forgot his name ex Newcastle ) scored for us and got booed too ?
    We are on the train from Donny with my mates for the FA cup semi final against Cardiff early morning .

The train's packed solid with reds fans and general travellers .

We are searching the train for seats and found some in first class , we ended up sat opposite ex Donny owner Ryan and his entourage .

We get talking , I recognised the smug gits face straight away and his comments historically about us .

I didn't go there because well it was a special day and the timing wasn't doing it for me .

He could talk could that clown , I got an education on BFC from this idiot , he knew more about our club than I did apparently .

Right boring tw@t .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Fair play to Jim Dobbin and putting them straight , fecking obsessed , continue your rivalry with Scunny ffs .

https://www.drfc-vsc.co.uk/index.php?topic=267321.0

The thing that I can relate to most with the trio of smaller South Yorkshire clubs is that our fans are genuine and our fan bases similar.

Up the road in Leeds, well I've never come across such arrogance or disregard for other football clubs. Down the road in dee dah land they only regard their city counterparts as rivals and laugh off the likes of us Rotherham and donny. Although it is nice when we beat Wednesday, United or leeds I have no wish to regard the these clubs as genuine rivals. I used to but what's the point when the majority of them don't feel the same? It just bores me listening to the w@nkers constantly belittle this tarn, especially the to$sers that were born here and travel there on a setdy aft.

Despite the harsh banter at least there's a degree of mutual respect and rivalry from both Roth and Donny imo. These are supporters who aren't so far up their own arse that they can't see, they'remuch more like us which makes it more appealing

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Donny were a disgrace that night in the fog, and Doolan was obviously following orders to 'take out' McPhail.
    I think we were booing Paul Hart all night rather than booing Michael Chopra.
    Donny weren't a disgrace that night imo Acido. Our players were just passionless and soft as shyte. Donny picked up on that. They didn't come to laik tidly winks did they and gave us a good guin over and kicked our sorry arses. A wo gutted with our lack of feyt more than being outraged their physicality to be fair mate.

That horror show in the return game at Bellevue that same season was a very forgettable evening but at least it put an end to the Paul Hart misery

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    The thing that I can relate to most with the trio of smaller South Yorkshire clubs is that our fans are genuine and our fan bases similar.

Up the road in Leeds, well I've never come across such arrogance or disregard for other football clubs. Down the road in dee dah land they only regard their city counterparts as rivals and laugh off the likes of us Rotherham and donny. Although it is nice when we beat Wednesday, United or leeds I have no wish to regard the these clubs as genuine rivals. I used to but what's the point when the majority of them don't feel the same? It just bores me listening to the w@nkers constantly belittle this tarn, especially the to$sers that were born here and travel there on a setdy aft.

Despite the harsh banter at least there's a degree of mutual respect and rivalry from both Roth and Donny imo. These are supporters who aren't so far up their own arse that they can't see, they'remuch more like us which makes it more appealing
    I don't mind the millers so much because they punch above their weight and they don't generally try to give it large .

Donny when they were on that run 15 years ago and beat us consistently for a while were totally different .

As luck would have it with me I worked in Donny at the time , ain't I the man with perfect timing .

Weren't they the new show in town and move over , feckin hell pass they had some front .

We were on our @ss at the time , proper garbage and they were better than us , feckin hell who wasn't .

We'd just got promoted back to the championship in 2006 .

" how the feck have you managed that , sticky dingles "

" because we finished in the top 6 and won the lottery of the play offs "

" you didn't deserve it "

" who cares "

" you'll come straight back down "

" well if we do your star player Mcindoe just made a bad move "

" how's that then "

" cos we've just him signed from you "

" feck off "

" read it and weep "

Feckin hell it made those defeats worthwhile that day , feckin devastated they were .

They certainly became an annoying opponent Pass, because it felt like we were never going to beat them. Remember when they also won 2-5 at ours in the old JP trophy, and they were giving it the "can we play you every week chants!".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast