+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Footballers often get bad press...

Footballers often get bad press...

Well done to our lot, particularly Will Vaulks, who helps out at bluebell wood on a regular basis...the whole team wishing happy birthday to bluebellwood in a formal photograph....

*edit, couldn't post the link for some reason....
    Last edited by CAMiller; 17-09-2018 at 11:28 AM.

He’s there almost weekly, he’s a very charitable man, helps with other things when possible also. I’ve seen the video, fantastic.

Sad news on his birthday last week
    ‘Sad start to my birthday hearing about the passing of
    @swfc
    fan Oliver Rains, I was lucky enough to meet him at Bluebell Wood and enjoyed the time I spent, despite getting abuse off him for being a
    @OfficialRUFC
    player! Great sense of humour and such quick wit. Rest in peace.’

Most footballers do charity work but the press aren’t interested in that unless your somesort of superstar.

They all deserve credit
    Last edited by millertop; 17-09-2018 at 09:32 AM.

Seen this on FB - great to see the lads giving their time and attention to such a good cause. Obviously a great spirit in the club under the current leadership.

Brilliant

Nice to see grounded young lads like Will Vaulks. Makes a change from seeing the overpaid big time young Charlie's you often read about from bigger clubs causing/being in trouble.

Well done Will the club are extremely proud of you.