442 yesterday without any joy at all , a midfield that was chasing shadows really ( Jota was the extra man in there and had free reign to pick passes and find space.)
Could we potentially play like them with a 3 at the back and wing backs ? Would probably suit Taylor and Lowton and give us the potential for extra man in middle to help Cork.
Why we didn’t get an extra body in the middle when it was so apparent what was happening is beyond belief.

I’m a little concerned with our wide men as the rigid formation ( I can only think that this is what it is ) makes them come back to the half way line all the time ( narrowing play ) instead of going beyond full backs to deliver ball for Vokes woods Barnes.
It doesn’t take the opposition long to work it out and that we will persist in knocking big ball to the front men as we have no width or pace.

Sean’s going to be busy I think because we’re in a rut ( tactically ) as he doesn’t seem as though he can or wants to change it - just think we have been worked out - regardless of not buying players the ones we have should be able to compete - I think tactically we are lacking ideas it’s not all the players fault.