+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Leeds United - v - Preston North End ***Matchday Thread***

Not sure you guys realise how good we are under the Bielsa regime, we are going through a period of injuries and still dominating teams, every team we play against will have their chances thats just football, i have said before the lads on the bench are good enough to step in when needed and this is whats happening, With Baker and Forshaw to enter the frame when needed is second to none ( i really like Baker), So when we do get the likes of Roofe, Bamford, Hernandez, Beradi back it will be like new signings, Happy days enjoy it. MOT

And Stoke just getting up over Swansea puts the cherry on the cake for the evening!

won 3-0, could have been 6-0, creating really good chances, putting some of them away too, really pleased for roberts, he didnt really look pout of place against millwall, and tonight he was as good as a striker can be, superb chip and then an accurate header, can't ask much more from the lad, only 19 too!

missed the game as i was working but the highlights suggest it was us back to our best tonight

onwards and upwards, LETS STAY UNBEATEN!

great save from BPF from robinsons pabloesk attempt too!

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    great save from BPF from robinsons pabloesk attempt too!
    You are right about BPF he is developing well. What's this working thing you refer to?

I thought Harrison was very good - far, far better than the variety of muppets pretending to be wide players that we have tried in recent seasons. I was unconvinced about Roberts up until the point he scored and now he is "awesome". Saiz is a new man from last season; not only does he pull the strings and scare opponents but his closing down and chasing back is impressive. If he knew how to tackle he would be a God. Ayling was off the boil particularly with some very poor distribution. I remain concerned about our new strategy to play everything out of defence; improved we are but Barcelona we certainly are not (at least not yet). If we keep doing that we WILL get caught out by the better teams. There is nothing wrong with a good old fashioned hoof out of defence every now and then.

Overall, another step in the right direction. Let's hope we get Pablo and Roofe back soon. In my view Bamford is less important.

Just find it astonishing that most of those players were awful last season playing dreadful football, now they are transformed into attacking skilful graceful players, just shows what difference a good coach/manager does......long may it continue.

Not only that NW but a good coach spots the potential in players long before the transformation and also more importantly spots the players who are not good enough and never will be for our club.
    Stamina and a belief and a will to win or not to lose. That's what is getting instilled to our squad. IMO.
    Yeah long may it continue.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)