+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Contracts

I find this very strange - no contract talks have been held with GMS?

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/...ittodrie-stay/

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    The pant p1shers, who appear to be in the know, have it that Shinnie and GMS have both indicated that they will not be renewing their contracts after this season. How they would know this, feck knows? Not the vibe that I'm picking up but I know feck all as well.
    I think your vibe might be askew...

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I find this very strange - no contract talks have been held with GMS?

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/...ittodrie-stay/

The pant p1shers, who appear to be in the know, have it that Shinnie and GMS have both indicated that they will not be renewing their contracts after this season. How they would know this, feck knows? Not the vibe that I'm picking up but I know feck all as well.

If they both do leave, so be it. We move on. Both will be on decent wedges already so that dough gets recycled elsewhere. Is DM to be trusted to do this?

Frank Ross is an important one, would like to see him renew soon. High hopes for him, if he can sort out his fitness issues.
    I said that I heard they both weren’t signing,I’m not sure how that makes me a pant pisher?

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    I think your vibe might be askew...
    Oh aye, that two lines in the EE are conclusive, he's away!!

Unless you are GMS, DM, or an agent, then nae cnut knows

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I said that I heard they both weren’t signing,I’m not sure how that makes me a pant pisher?
    Heard from whom?
    Last edited by Feck_the_Huns; 18-09-2018 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    - It's getting tougher because of the myopic approach we have to recruitment, and also, as I've said before, Russ Richardson appears to be pretty weak as a "head of recruitment"
    If we saw a list of all the players signed by DM, including all the sh1te loans, I reckon he'd be a 1 in 3 in terms of success.
    Not good enough.
    myopic? you touting for business?
    Many are criticising our recruitment approach, yet Hearts who are top of the league effectively have copied our strategy and are currently top of the league.
    they've signed something like 18 player, when some pish our pants over half that turnover at Aberdeen
    Now they might fall away and have had successive years of high turnover / failure.
    I accept they do take in a number of overseas players too, but I'd hazzard a guess thier signing success rate is as bad, if not worse than ours.

Heard from whom?
    My happy clapping mate who goes to every game home and away,some guys were talking about it on their supporters club bus.

I never said it was a reliable source I said I heard it,I didn’t realise it’s not ok to post things on a fans forum unless you have inside knowledge.The whole summer has been folk posting stuff they have heard,do you really think they all got their information from realible sources from within the club?

And you still haven’t answered why I’m a pant pisher because I said they weren’t going to sign?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    My happy clapping mate who goes to every game home and away,some guys were talking about it on their supporters club bus.

I never said it was a reliable source I said I heard it,I didn’t realise it’s not ok to post things on a fans forum unless you have inside knowledge.The whole summer has been folk posting stuff they have heard,do you really think they all got their information from realible sources from within the club?

And you still haven’t answered why I’m a pant pisher because I said they weren’t going to sign?
    Put it this way, if they DID sign it would go against recent club policy where we re-sign key players in plenty time of their contracts expiring.
    I find it very odd that GMS has said publicly no talks have taken place.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    myopic? you touting for business?
    Many are criticising our recruitment approach, yet Hearts who are top of the league effectively have copied our strategy and are currently top of the league.
    they've signed something like 18 player, when some pish our pants over half that turnover at Aberdeen
    Now they might fall away and have had successive years of high turnover / failure.
    I accept they do take in a number of overseas players too, but I'd hazzard a guess thier signing success rate is as bad, if not worse than ours.
    Yasssss a Hearts comparison. Good or bad they will always be used to compare our signing policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Yasssss a Hearts comparison. Good or bad they will always be used to compare our signing policy.
    Its relevant given they have copied our approach, have started well and relatively are our realistic near competitors.

Who would you rather compare with, Man City?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast