+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Asking Price.

Asking Price.

Seems the shields gazette and ronny gill have stories that the slug is willing to listen to offers of 300m and he has lowered his asking price.
    Personally I think it is b0llocks as he is a lying fat kunt.We have been here before.Low price,interest then phuck all to spend in January.
    The only hope we might have of it being true is that he wants overall control again at sh1te direct so will need money to do that as all his wealth is like wallpaper,isn't it.Sure that's what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Seems the shields gazette and ronny gill have stories that the slug is willing to listen to offers of 300m and he has lowered his asking price.
    Personally I think it is b0llocks as he is a lying fat kunt.We have been here before.Low price,interest then phuck all to spend in January.
    The only hope we might have of it being true is that he wants overall control again at sh1te direct so will need money to do that as all his wealth is like wallpaper,isn't it.Sure that's what he said.
    He definetly did say that all of his money was in shares but wait a minute he did manage to stump up the £70 million cash for HOF.

He just a lying bellend, does that remind any posters of anyone else???

The fat kunt can get his hands on money from anywhere.He has done all this on purpose.He is like a petulant child.
    He upped the price on purpose so nobody would buy as he knew like us we would stay up with Rafa.
    So what does he do this season.Spends phuck all and makes the squad weaker as everyone strengthens,therefore making it nigh on impossible to stay up.
    Then he lowers the price allegedly,knowing we are as good as phucked and hoping to get out while we go down.Payback to us nasty Geordies who have upset the baby with protests.
    He has to be in control of everything and doesn't like being challenged in any way.What he doesn't realise though is most of us would take a relegation to get rid of him.Some people in life just hang around where they are not wanted.

This will drag on for 3 months.
    Followed by....

No money spent in the january window due to impending sale....

Rinse and repeat!

Who knows what is true and what isn't anymore. One things for sure is that it's an uncomfortable time for the Fat One - not just fan protests but mostly due to unrest among other SD shareholders. I get a feeling of 'it's now or never' to get rid of him and so I really hope the protests will increase. If i was in Newcastle I would certainly be attending.

Had offers and turned them down
    He doesn't give a **** about who he sells to as long as he gets his money

Time to keep the pressure on.He is rattled as are his media friends.The end will not be far away for the parasite at the club,but there must be no let up.

He is indeed on the ropes. Like the big cowardly baby he is

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    This will drag on for 3 months.
    Followed by....

No money spent in the january window due to impending sale....

Rinse and repeat!
    Sadly i agree with this.

Hope it's wrong but think it's right.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)