+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting X1 v Motherwell

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    What’s the odds on Wilson picking up another injury before Saturday? Get your cash on it!
    Odds on pal, odds on
    Another fantastically inspired signing by our illustrious leader.
    Team for Saturday in my humble opinion should be:

Lewis
    Logan Devlin McKenna Lowe
    Ball Campbell Shinnie
    McGinn GMS
    Anderson

SF

I would love to say I think we will go to town with Motherwell on Saturday, go for the jugular and breeze a result with a few goals to spare. Reality though I reckon with the team McInnes will end up picking we will do well to get a draw.

I would love to say I think we will go to town with Motherwell on Saturday, go for the jugular and breeze a result with a few goals to spare. Reality though I reckon with the team McInnes will end up picking we will do well to get a draw.
    We will know as soon as we see who is playing up front

I hope with a defensive unit of Logan, Devlin, McKenna and Lowe, we might have a chance of keeping goals out on Saturday. I just hope we have something up top to inflict some harm ourselves. If we lose this one, I could imagine some serious noise about the future of McInnes.

Ready to make that prediction yet?
    Your going for 2 on the bounce remember

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    I hope with a defensive unit of Logan, Devlin, McKenna and Lowe, we might have a chance of keeping goals out on Saturday. I just hope we have something up top to inflict some harm ourselves. If we lose this one, I could imagine some serious noise about the future of McInnes.
    to be followed up by an away cup tie at Easter Road and a league game at Parkhead.....

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    to be followed up by an away cup tie at Easter Road and a league game at Parkhead.....
    Jesus! When you remind us of the coming fixtures... could be a major kick start, or surely the beginning of the end for the Deek..

Roll on Saturday. Motherwell will take the points and the DM thread will ignite.

He's done. I wonder who'll be the first choice of scapegoat. I'll go with GMS or Logan. Oh and Cosgrove starts, definitely.

I think we will win to be honest as we are due it, not because we've played well but that's how average teams operate.

Interesting that only Red Zone has Considine starting. Even the happy clapping Considine fan club don't have him starting.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I think we will win to be honest as we are due it, not because we've played well but that's how average teams operate.

Interesting that only Red Zone has Considine starting. Even the happy clapping Considine fan club don't have him starting.
    Just to be clear and to avoid whatever is left of my reputation going completely down the toilet I am predicting that McInnes will pick Considine rather than asking for him to be picked. I base that on Murderwell being a big physical team and if we go with the usual sort of team then only Devlin and McKenna have any sort of height (maybe Ball if he is picked ahead of Gleeson or if Ferguson is unfit) and so McInnes in his usual conservative style will shoehorn in AC to add height to the team. He may even pick Donkey Kong up front for the same reason

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast