+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting X1 v Motherwell

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Ready to make that prediction yet?
    Your going for 2 on the bounce remember
    I have until Friday evening to make my prediction as previously stated. I am leaning towards a draw at the moment as I am feeling positive about our chances.

I will go for a 0-0. Both teams are rank average.

It will be 0-0 or 1-1, no way are we scoring more than 1 goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    It will be 0-0 or 1-1, no way are we scoring more than 1 goal.
    Let’s hope Motherwell don’t bring their shooting boots with them.

McInnes appears to be in his default position at this time of the season by not knowing his preferred line up or formation. Obviously injuries is not helping, but 4-3-3 might be worth a go this weekend.

Lewis

Logan
    Devlin
    McKenna
    Lowe

Glesson
    Shinnie
    Ball

GMS
    Wilson
    McGinn

I have a suspicion that our struggles will continue till towards the end of the 1st quarter of games, then we will get into our stride in the 2nd quarter, then really hit the heights after the new year, culminating in the Scottish Cup being paraded down Union St come May

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    McInnes appears to be in his default position at this time of the season by not knowing his preferred line up or formation. Obviously injuries is not helping, but 4-3-3 might be worth a go this weekend.

Lewis

Logan
    Devlin
    McKenna
    Lowe

Glesson
    Shinnie
    Ball

GMS
    Wilson
    McGinn

I have a suspicion that our struggles will continue till towards the end of the 1st quarter of games, then we will get into our stride in the 2nd quarter, then really hit the heights after the new year, culminating in the Scottish Cup being paraded down Union St come May
    Jesus FTH, that’s a dreadful, uncreative midfield

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I think we will win to be honest as we are due it, not because we've played well but that's how average teams operate.

Interesting that only Red Zone has Considine starting. Even the happy clapping Considine fan club don't have him starting.
    It’s nae hard o understand.
    Lowe looks a better option at LB. Devlin will be back alongside McKenna.

McInnes will make room for Considine in his team. We might end up going with 3 or 5 at the back with Considine alongside Devlin and McKenna.
    We desperately need a win so my prediction of this match has moved from a boring draw to a scrappy home win. Let’s hope I make it 2/2 lad.

How fickle.

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    I hope with a defensive unit of Logan, Devlin, McKenna and Lowe, we might have a chance of keeping goals out on Saturday. I just hope we have something up top to inflict some harm ourselves. If we lose this one, I could imagine some serious noise about the future of McInnes.
    totally agree about defensive unit , potentially one of the strongest we have seen for a while , however i cannot see any clamour for the head of mcinnes , he has the full support of the board, chairman and the majority of fans
    he has the most comfortable job in the SPL

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast