+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Starting X1 v Motherwell

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    If considine plays then It'll prove to me DM hasn't a clue
    You need to wait for that to happen to confirm it??????

McInnes doesn't know his best team or formation.
    He won't by the end of the season either, he never does. He does however love to tinker here and there every week.
    I am sure there are stats to say how often we changed a winning team last season and the season before that just to shoe horn players in.

Edit to say, surely to fvck we will win today. Don't care by how many, just a win will do please.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Just to be clear and to avoid whatever is left of my reputation going completely down the toilet I am predicting that McInnes will pick Considine rather than asking for him to be picked. I base that on Murderwell being a big physical team and if we go with the usual sort of team then only Devlin and McKenna have any sort of height (maybe Ball if he is picked ahead of Gleeson or if Ferguson is unfit) and so McInnes in his usual conservative style will shoehorn in AC to add height to the team. He may even pick Donkey Kong up front for the same reason
    McInnes predictable as ever. For an encore I am predicting a 1-0 dullfest victory

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    McInnes predictable as ever. For an encore I am predicting a 1-0 dullfest victory
    And for a further encore I am predicting the lottery numbers tonight will be

I may have got that mixed up with our league goal scoring record

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567