+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wake up to nowhere land

Wake up to nowhere land

We are not going anywhere with this present setup.
    No investment in players- we made a profit in summer dealings- as clear an indication of our reality and priorities
    A manager whio is being found out- who does not give youth with its energy a chance
    A system of playing out from the back with players who can't do it- bartley, hegazi even Daws- best one would be Man City loanee but he does not get a game. high press is easy against poor ball players
    A ponderous midfield over-run.- strikers need service
    You cannot make the Baggies Belgium in one season and if that is the idea let's blood players who can play that way
    But the reality is we are and will be what Peace said way back a mid Championship side
    this owner won't invest - his strategy failed - he wants his money back and transfer profits and parachute payments gets him close
    Tell me I wriong but this is a real nowhere land

Quote Originally Posted by bordering View Post
    We are not going anywhere with this present setup.
    No investment in players- we made a profit in summer dealings- as clear an indication of our reality and priorities
    A manager whio is being found out- who does not give youth with its energy a chance
    A system of playing out from the back with players who can't do it- bartley, hegazi even Daws- best one would be Man City loanee but he does not get a game. high press is easy against poor ball players
    A ponderous midfield over-run.- strikers need service
    You cannot make the Baggies Belgium in one season and if that is the idea let's blood players who can play that way
    But the reality is we are and will be what Peace said way back a mid Championship side
    this owner won't invest - his strategy failed - he wants his money back and transfer profits and parachute payments gets him close
    Tell me I wriong but this is a real nowhere land

What a cheery and uplifting first post.

I may have found a kindred spirit!

I agree with every word.

I shall wake each morning with renewed vigour at the prospect of reading your thoughts for the day.

A little off topic I suppose but i saw my first fat bloke WBA shirt in the supermarket today wearing his green and yellow stripes with IDEAL BOILERS strewn across it. What a flippin mess, all that was missing was steam blowing out his ear holes to complete the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    A little off topic I suppose but i saw my first fat bloke WBA shirt in the supermarket today wearing his green and yellow stripes with IDEAL BOILERS strewn across it. What a flippin mess, all that was missing was steam blowing out his ear holes to complete the picture.
    Won't be much steam coming off our players shirts 2 nite i suspect ,

Good post. Welcome bordering

Were currently 3rd.

Strikers need service ?
    We`re the highest scorers in the league ffs!

Maybe we are not good enough, players/system/formation/manager, to challenge for (direct) promotion - time will tell. But, the Championship is a tough and hard league, and I think we have started better than ok. We are far from the relegation zone where some predicted us to be, we have lost two games in the dying minutes of each game, and we have scored a great amount of goals and are nice to watch (maybe not defensively as a supporter...), and currently sitting 3rd in the league - things could be worse.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)