+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Villa v The Millers

MillersMad Matchthread - Villa v The Millers

I'm still buzzing about Saturdays result. It felt like we belonged in this division and had nothing to fear for large parts of the match but being Millers we know that throgh history that matches like that often have a massive sting in them. The only sting that came from it was that Lampard took the limelight for his stupidity.
    That's history now though as you're only as good as your last match. Well that was good but the away matches have had our fans turning off because weve been too defensive but still not enough to keep the oposition out.

Could it be that tonight is a new start? I don't think that Villa will underestimate us or will they? The manager won't but the players may just see it as an easy game where they can turn their fortunes arround. One thing is sure for me tonight is that if Villa don't win then Bruce could be given his P45 tomorrow. He did say that he had to change half of his team in the summer but so bloody what! So do half the teams in the division! Could tonight in the dug out be your last Mr Bruce? It's not like that has ever happened before when teams get beat by The Millers! I seem to warning Villa and getting ahead of myself.
    I started saying about our new start and that is regading the away form. It's pour and we need to pick up some away points to have any sort of chance at staying up this season and it isn't going to be easy tonight.

I wonder if there are any of then Rottedam to Rotherham Tee-shirts left for our players to wear tonight during the warm up. Nothing like a gee up if one was needed.

Would anyone bet against us?

Don't forget guys and dolls that this match is available to watch on ifollow regardless of where you are even in the UK. Sly are showing it on the RED button and Radio Sheffield are also covering the match live.

I fear that the Matchthread may be a little quiet.

Was there when we lost 0-3 and we never showed up. I’m sure this team will and get at least a draw tonight.

I was there as well pip_y but as you say we're a different team now. Would love to be there but I'll be watching the match on sky red button. Optimistic we might have a chance of a result tonight--COME ON YOU MIGHTY MILLERS!

Anyone got any Internet TV links, or for comms?

Just in pub listening to villa fans they are saying if they lose Bruce has to go.
    Most I’m listening to are saying 2or 3nil.
    Feel like giving a big shout of Red Army but not sure what my medical cover is. 😎

Warney has just been on Radio DeeDah. Confirmed that Robertson would be out for several weeks due to a groin injury.
    Other than that, no injuries to players who played last Saturday "other than a few bumps and bruises".

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Anyone got any Internet TV links, or for comms?
    Some matches on here but ours isn't shown as yet. Sometime some are shown via youtube. Check out the Villa forums ragingpup. There'll be a lot better served I'd have thought.

https://www.crichd.com/football-live-streaming

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Some matches on here but ours isn't shown as yet. Sometime some are shown via youtube. Check out the Villa forums ragingpup. There'll be a lot better served I'd have thought.

https://www.crichd.com/football-live-streaming
    Ta muchly frogster

He's gone with the same team as against Derby.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast