+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sacking Rafa would be a crazy idea

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Aye a good suggestion why doesn’t he try to get some support for Rafa Out at the actual match

It would make a lot more sense than being a keyboard warrior on a footy forum where he is achieving absolutely nothing.
    for someone so vocal in telling others to avoid you have turned into a poor mans pat

werent you one that signed the pledge
    you have no self control fella
    you are becoming obsessed

if you need a new crayon to sign the pledge i can always donate one

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    for someone so vocal in telling others to avoid you have turned into a poor mans pat

werent you one that signed the pledge
    you have no self control fella
    you are becoming obsessed

if you need a new crayon to sign the pledge i can always donate one
    Why don't you try posting something original for a change instead of repeating your 10 year old boring waffle.

Posters will have the idea you can't think for yourself. Oh hang on, they know that.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Why don't you try posting something original for a change instead of repeating your 10 year old boring waffle.

Posters will have the idea you can't think for yourself. Oh hang on, they know that.
    Bill he just waffles on I don’t need to sign a pledge seeing as he wasn’t the OP and I didn’t reply to him.

He just hasn’t got the brains to see that, I just look in to get all the latest Rafa news from www.talkshyte.com

Talk about a man being obsessed with a manager every one of his replies turns into an Anti-Rafa Thread

The forum should definitely keep him for the entertainment value though I think he is hilarious.

Bill he just waffles on I don’t need to sign a pledge seeing as he wasn’t the OP and I didn’t reply to him.

He just hasn’t got the brains to see that, I just look in to get all the latest Rafa news from www.talkshyte.com

Talk about a man being obsessed with a manager every one of his replies turns into an Anti-Rafa Thread

The forum should definitely keep him for the entertainment value though I think he is hilarious.
    I must confess it was me who originally suggested signing the pledge and I'll admit I have at times transgressed but there you are pledges would have no value if you didn't occasionally transgress and then repent.

im glad i make you laugh
    the truth is your imitation of telling everyone to ignore me etc and then not sign the pledge i find amazing

but thanks for the support

ps have you noticed a lot of the threads also descend into an anti ash thread

its just who gets the first punch in
    i can honestly see why ash would get the blame for not making substitutions and only letting us have 2 shots on target per game

if tehe ball stays in th emiddle of the park on televised matches the sports direct logo on the stand is in view
    so i can see why he has told rafa to stop attacking and dont wear his 70k a week forward out

so why did so many flock out after the last game
    why not stay and show rafa his approval
    because people are getting sick of his tactics and lack of response to going behind
    IF you went to the game you would know that its a sign of the modern game that people start leaving early, regardless of how the team are playing, winning or losing, but you should know that, right?? Personally it drives me mad, cant stand it but its their choice. Saturday was certainly no different to any other home game,but you should know that if you went to the games, right??

Man City fans are the worst for leaving early.And they win nearly every game.They must be sick as phuck with Guardiola then.
    It doesn't matter what a Geordie does.A Geordie will always be criticised by the Walter Mitty of the board.
    P/Boro Its not our fault you want to be a Geordie,but can't.Get over it pettle.

so why did so many flock out after the last game
    why not stay and show rafa his approval
    because people are getting sick of his tactics and lack of response to going behind
    There are hundreds who leave 5 mins from the end no matter what game (or club) to get ahead of the crowd, home early whatever it is, and I love it when we score late on to p1ss them off. Aye there were more on Saturday but we were 0-2 so they will have thought there is no way we are pulling this back and given that 9.75/10 it doesn’t happen it wasn’t a surprise. Did you hear the boos at the end.... ehhhh there weren’t any so people clearly don’t feel like you say you/they do, but you do nowt about.

Quote Originally Posted by tinostongue View Post
    IF you went to the game you would know that its a sign of the modern game that people start leaving early, regardless of how the team are playing, winning or losing, but you should know that, right?? Personally it drives me mad, cant stand it but its their choice. Saturday was certainly no different to any other home game,but you should know that if you went to the games, right??
    not the amount that went fella
    a few will go catch trains get in th ebar first but i would say it was 2-3rds empty before the end

obviously somebody is continuing with his anti geordie theme so once again -----

however a quote from the guardian ( its a left wing paper so you won't read it)

mainly about Klopp however

""At the same time as Klopp was surveying the early leavers at Liverpool, the empty seats began to show at the Emirates at the climax of a close derby. It is the oddest phenomenon. In both matches the games were on an edge that could have gone either way. Surely the whole point of going to watch sport is the uncertainty, the possibility of unlikely twists and late stings. The unscripted drama is sport’s essential appeal.

Would you leave a play during the final soliloquy? Would you leave a meal after two mouthfuls of dessert? So why leave a tight game unfinished?

It has become a characteristic that is more prominent in English football – and let’s not kid anyone, this doesn’t only happen at Anfield and the Emirates, it happens at every Premier League ground ""

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)