+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sacking Rafa would be a crazy idea

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    obviously somebody is continuing with his anti geordie theme so once again -----

however a quote from the guardian ( its a left wing paper so you won't read it)

mainly about Klopp however

""At the same time as Klopp was surveying the early leavers at Liverpool, the empty seats began to show at the Emirates at the climax of a close derby. It is the oddest phenomenon. In both matches the games were on an edge that could have gone either way. Surely the whole point of going to watch sport is the uncertainty, the possibility of unlikely twists and late stings. The unscripted drama is sport’s essential appeal.

Would you leave a play during the final soliloquy? Would you leave a meal after two mouthfuls of dessert? So why leave a tight game unfinished?

It has become a characteristic that is more prominent in English football – and let’s not kid anyone, this doesn’t only happen at Anfield and the Emirates, it happens at every Premier League ground ""
    Ron don’t you be letting the truth get in the way of a good lie, according to our long travelling Geordie Hater there were only 17,350 fans left in the ground at the final whistle man

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Ron don’t you be letting the truth get in the way of a good lie, according to our long travelling Geordie Hater there were only 17,350 fans left in the ground at the final whistle man
    Now how did he work that one out with only six fingers on each hand?

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Man City fans are the worst for leaving early.And they win nearly every game.They must be sick as phuck with Guardiola then.
    It doesn't matter what a Geordie does.A Geordie will always be criticised by the Walter Mitty of the board.
    P/Boro Its not our fault you want to be a Geordie,but can't.Get over it pettle.
    i wouldnt want to be a geordie fella

nowt wrong with them but they dont half moan and only generally come out in the good times
    want everything to be perfect

love the town love the team
    love a lot of the people that come from there

but wouldnt change my heritage for the world

any way i agree many teams see fans flock out

we get it

but not in the numbers that left at the arsenal game

and i dont care if city do etc

i am saying there were about 1 third of fans left in the ground when we scored

that means 2 thirds had gone
    and those so called passionate geordies
    didnt even stay around to clap te lads of the filed for the efforts
    something through thick and thin they had done in the past

i agree with kingston there are usully a few hundred geting of to the bars or trains before the game
    but this was thousands
    tens of thousands

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    i wouldnt want to be a geordie fella

nowt wrong with them but they dont half moan and only generally come out in the good times
    want everything to be perfect

love the town love the team
    love a lot of the people that come from there

but wouldnt change my heritage for the world

any way i agree many teams see fans flock out

we get it

but not in the numbers that left at the arsenal game

and i dont care if city do etc

i am saying there were about 1 third of fans left in the ground when we scored

that means 2 thirds had gone
    and those so called passionate geordies
    didnt even stay around to clap te lads of the filed for the efforts
    something through thick and thin they had done in the past

i agree with kingston there are usully a few hundred geting of to the bars or trains before the game
    but this was thousands
    tens of thousands
    Make a banner for the next home match

What makes me laugh is that not every fan in the ground is a Geordie,but every fan that left early was according to super fan.

Ashley OUT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    What makes me laugh is that not every fan in the ground is a Geordie,but every fan that left early was according to super fan.

Ashley OUT!!!!!
    Aye only a third were left, tens of thousands left so that’s 35,000 fans left the ground and all Geordies.

Also if you read his quote that AP69 put up in his reply;
    I agree with kingston there are usully a few hundred geting of to the bars or trains before the game but this was thousands
    tens of thousands.

Now those rotten Geordies didn't even go to the match.They left the city before kick off.Absolutely brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by geordie1974 View Post
    what makes me laugh is that not every fan in the ground is a geordie,but every fan that left early was according to super fan.

Ashley out!!!!!
    we are called geordies as a collective

you can try and spilt hairs all you want but the plain truth is
    there were less than 20k left in the ground when we scored

loyal supporters

what are those fans saying
    they left as they thought the players werent trying
    they left as rafa ad done pheck all to try and salvage something
    or did they need to go for a walk to wake up

not like its a night game with last trains and buses etc

the ground (take away their supporters) is half empty when we score
    no passionate geordie roar to try and get the lads to go for a remarkable draw

gone home
    couldnt be bothered
    had no real belief that rafa would do any thing to throw everything at themand go for a draw

just abject belief that in rafa we trut and thi is our lot

anyone and i mean anyone
    wouldnt have left rondon or shelvey on the pitch or rolled over and died like rafa does

thats why even fat sam here would do a better job
    at least he tried to get the ball in their half and goal area

Quote Originally Posted by theotherterrymac View Post
    aye only a third were left, tens of thousands left so that’s 35,000 fans left the ground and all geordies.
    have a look nott their fans
    but i bet you their isnt 20 k left in the ground
    and geordies is because that is what we get called as a collective

everyone is laughing at how thwe passionate geordies flocked outt the ground and missed the goal

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    have a look nott their fans
    but i bet you their isnt 20 k left in the ground
    and geordies is because that is what we get called as a collective

everyone is laughing at how thwe passionate geordies flocked outt the ground and missed the goal
    don't look like only a third left watching for the goal to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ8D5VSlTNc

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)