+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sacking Rafa would be a crazy idea

Sacking Rafa would be a crazy idea

For those wanting Rafa out .! Be careful what you wish for

for hose wanting ash out do the same

truth is you never know whats on th eother side of the fence

truth is rafa is steadily becoming our worst manager in the prem ever

i think saturdays game showed how any manager would get more from this squad

we cant defend
    we dont create
    we dont change things

yes we have played some good teams
    but even against cardiff and forest
    we never looked in it

palace game will tell us a lot

i expect a win

but lets see how rafa sets us up and changes things if we go behind

we cant choose an owner or a manager
    so all you can say is
    these ones aint working out
    lets give someone else a go

mind finding a manager will be a lot easier than finding an owner

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    For those wanting Rafa out .! Be careful what you wish for
    Aye.The bookies are never far wrong.Martin O'Neill is favourite if Rafa goes.

Martin o'neill????

Please god no!!!!

Yeah Fkin Marty .like I said be careful what you wish for

I can't stand Rafa's football and would be absolutely over the moon if he was sacked or walked.
    Any manager can do what Rafa's been doing with our squad but many managers would get a whole lot more out of them in a positive manner.

I don't see anything special about Rafa Benitez.... seriously.

I don't care one jot about him having a hard fixture start. He also had Cardiff and even managed to treat that like some kind of elite game, as if Cardiff were top 6 or something, the way we played.

The man can basically do what he likes at the minute...but if he carries on doing this for much longer, the tide will turn on him, even by the most ardent supporters of him, I believe.

He needs to act fast because I think he's losing the players...and if I'm honest I'd also say he seems to be playing a stubborn game with many by leaving them out and/or playing some of the players that clearly do not want to play for us. Hayden being one.
    It's almost like Rafa is doing it on purpose to have a pop at Ashley.
    If that's his modus operandi then he's not being very professional about the way he manages and is basically putting two fingers up to us fans as much as he's trying to stick one up Ashley.

There's little anyone can do from this side of the fence, so let's see what transpires as time goes on.

rafa is getting away with murder as he has the fans
    anyother manager who looses a game and keeps a striker and his one time captain on the bench would get layed into

if i was him i would worry at how many loyal supporters had had enough and had left before the end
    couldnrt be bothered to wait to clap the lads of the field

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    rafa is getting away with murder as he has the fans
    anyother manager who looses a game and keeps a striker and his one time captain on the bench would get layed into

if i was him i would worry at how many loyal supporters had had enough and had left before the end
    couldnrt be bothered to wait to clap the lads of the field
    It’s because the vast vast majority of fans realise we have a manager who is more than capable of significantly progressing us as a club if he is given decent investment in the team even just on a par with Bournemouth and Brighton. We see the bigger picture and are ‘real’ fans (whatever that means?). We don’t whinge and whine about everything. Those that do/dissenters haven’t got the balls to set up a Rafa Out campaign OUTSIDE the ground as suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstonbob1 View Post
    It’s because the vast vast majority of fans realise we have a manager who is more than capable of significantly progressing us as a club if he is given decent investment in the team even just on a par with Bournemouth and Brighton. We see the bigger picture and are ‘real’ fans (whatever that means?). We don’t whinge and whine about everything. Those that do/dissenters haven’t got the balls to set up a Rafa Out campaign OUTSIDE the ground as suggested.
    Aye a good suggestion why doesn’t he try to get some support for Rafa Out at the actual match

It would make a lot more sense than being a keyboard warrior on a footy forum where he is achieving absolutely nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstonbob1 View Post
    so why did so many flock out after the last game
    why not stay and show rafa his approval
    because people are getting sick of his tactics and lack of response to going behind

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)