+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you remember when

Anyone have Boily.

A cup of hot milk, bread crusts torn in to bits, sugar.

Carnation milk if me Dad had done overtime.

the clanking of the milkman picking up the used bottles and leaving the full ones - fish and chips in newpapers - taking back empty pop bottles for the 1 penny deposit - funny nobody mentioned recycling then

Remember the tin bath in front of the fire

The coal fire on full blast in the middle of Summer to get hot water

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Who needs to drive fast. You can observe a speed restriction without speed bumps.
    Did you think of that?
    Think he might have been referring to the speed camera comment,Thick kunt!!

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    How sad for you that you're not allowed to drive as fast as you like at the expense of everyone else. What a sh!tty thing to complain about.
    idont think he was saying he wanted to speed
    just he hated the fact you have th gestapo cameras and sppeed bumps which damage cars

and why shouldnt we be allowed to drive fast
    speed doesnt kill

many countries have far higher speed rates than we do with lower road accidents
    i would say on otorways lane huggers and old gits doing 50 cause more deaths along with those that use their phones and then speeding

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    idont think he was saying he wanted to speed
    just he hated the fact you have th gestapo cameras and sppeed bumps which damage cars

and why shouldnt we be allowed to drive fast
    speed doesnt kill

many countries have far higher speed rates than we do with lower road accidents
    i would say on otorways lane huggers and old gits doing 50 cause more deaths along with those that use their phones and then speeding
    a quote from cameras wales -

"They are placed at a location with a history of road traffic collisions in which speed was a causation factor in the incident or by the severity of the injury."

wrong yet again

How many have crashed on Watergate Bank. Look at the stone wall on the left hand side. Many did die.

Put a camera in, no more crashes, no more deaths.

Well i'm not quite as old as most of you

But kids playing football outside. When i was young i'd be out for hours kicking a football around with the kids who lived near me. Never see that these days, all online fifa etc.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Remember the tin bath in front of the fire

The coal fire on full blast in the middle of Summer to get hot water
    Ah, you beat me to it man.

How do you know.

I reckon you're about 58.

Just a guess like.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)