+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Still got the dressing room

Still got the dressing room

Rafa has created a great team spirit .you can tell by the players before kick off .what a great manager .working with what he has yet still has the backing of his team .speaks volumes

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    Rafa has created a great team spirit .you can tell by the players before kick off .what a great manager .working with what he has yet still has the backing of his team .speaks volumes
    The man is a class act.

I love the way he keeps saying he has a great group of players eventhough every man and his dog knows that the quality isn’t there.

Managing to get the message across that the team desperately needs reinforcements without p*ssing off your current squad is no easy task.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    The man is a class act.

I love the way he keeps saying he has a great group of players eventhough every man and his dog knows that the quality isn’t there.

Managing to get the message across that the team desperately needs reinforcements without p*ssing off your current squad is no easy task.
    He pi$$es Pboro off so that will do for me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    He pi$$es Pboro off so that will do for me.
    This.Who could not agree with that.

Ashley OUT!!!!!!

Aye. Great manager.

Will be a massive shame and crushing blow when we lose him at end of the season.

Give him a decent amount to spend, not a £20+m profit for the Cnut of an owner and the football would improve considerably.

No team in this day and age can operate on a transfer profit, on a regular basis, and expect to improve.

Of course there are always the odd occasions, when a player is sold for huge money and a profit can be made, but for Rafa, it has been almost every window.

I love my team, but I fecking hate the club at this moment.

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    I love my team, but I fecking hate the club at this moment.
    That line there Mick sums up where I am as well.Probably where thousands of others are as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    That line there Mick sums up where I am as well.Probably where thousands of others are as well.
    Reminds me of what a friend’s mum said to him after he’d been a bad lad: “I’ll always love you but there are times that I don’t like you vey much.”

My mam always used to say that to me.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)