+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pudding Burners win in Liverpool

Pudding Burners win in Liverpool

Liverpool Feds 4 -5 Pudding Burners [don't blame me,Roma told me that name]

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Liverpool Feds 4 -5 Pudding Burners [don't blame me,Roma told me that name]
    Not sure I did ? Warriva , good to beert them scouse getts at owt , nasty nasal problem thieving scum bags , and why is Carragher back on SKY , orrible accent , Rod Marsh next ? Andy Gray ? The list goes on , but most of us are to blame for watching it , so we're all as bad ? , love Soccer Saturday though,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Not sure I did ? Warriva , good to beert them scouse getts at owt , nasty nasal problem thieving scum bags , and why is Carragher back on SKY , orrible accent , Rod Marsh next ? Andy Gray ? The list goes on , but most of us are to blame for watching it , so we're all as bad ? , love Soccer Saturday though,

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke
    He's doing ok
    Centre half then centre forward then full back
    They play 30 mins each half
    Stay away from pitchside as I used to get too involved No trouble mind
    I have noticed that more women attend now than ever before & think they know the game cringeworthy to hear so another reason to stay away from pitchside

26-02-2017, 10:49 PM
    Romared
    Puddin Burners is what they are referred to here , far too much mouth , don't know any rules , but know them all ? Best avoided Exile , or you be Hecky of the Midlands banned ! Glad he's doing well ! Is he a Tarn fan ?

There's a hierarchy of PC things that can get people in "trouble" with their jobs in the media Roma if they cross the boundary. The present "worst" in order I would say are--

Race
    Disability
    Gay/ Lesbian/Transgender
    Wimmin's equality
    Drugs/Alcohol
    Bad language
    Yobbish behaviour (eg spitting, fighting)

Carragher is well down the list with his spitting at that car.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke
    He's doing ok
    Centre half then centre forward then full back
    They play 30 mins each half
    Stay away from pitchside as I used to get too involved No trouble mind
    I have noticed that more women attend now than ever before & think they know the game cringeworthy to hear so another reason to stay away from pitchside

26-02-2017, 10:49 PM
    Romared
    Puddin Burners is what they are referred to here , far too much mouth , don't know any rules , but know them all ? Best avoided Exile , or you be Hecky of the Midlands banned ! Glad he's doing well ! Is he a Tarn fan ?
    That's how they are referred to round here, it's not a reference that I would use tho !

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    There's a hierarchy of PC things that can get people in "trouble" with their jobs in the media Roma if they cross the boundary. The present "worst" in order I would say are--

Race
    Disability
    Gay/ Lesbian/Transgender
    Wimmin's equality
    Drugs/Alcohol
    Bad language
    Yobbish behaviour (eg spitting, fighting)

Carragher is well down the list with his spitting at that car.
    Spitting at someone is vile , and equally as bad as the others mentioned as far as am concerned , whoesi think he is Rudi Volla ,
    it's his accent I carnt stand , he dunt talk reyt !

Nice sidestep Roma ever thought of going into politics?
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 19-09-2018 at 08:14 AM.

Spitting at someone is vile , and equally as bad as the others mentioned as far as am concerned , whoesi think he is Rudi Volla ,
    it's his accent I carnt stand , he dunt talk reyt !
    I agree Roma. Am merely pointing art that Sky and other parts of the media can have somebody back after spitting but the Gray/ Keys stuff disrespecting wimmin and thar art fo life, Am not saying enni ovvem are acceptable by the way.

That's how they are referred to round here, it's not a reference that I would use tho !
    No of course not but no-one else mentioned it
    I'd never heard of it

No of course not but no-one else mentioned it
    I'd never heard of it
    Well you've certainly heard of it now, others have perhaps not used that expression , choosing to refer to them as Split @£$£$ in some cases , anyway I'm glad the Ladies of Barnsley managed to win ,

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast