+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pudding Burners win in Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Well you've certainly heard of it now, others have perhaps not used that expression , choosing to refer to them as Split @£$£$ in some cases , anyway I'm glad the Ladies of Barnsley managed to win ,
    To whom do you allude?
    I'm also glad they won
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 19-09-2018 at 08:51 AM.

I think the term " pudding burners " around these parts comes from women who go out drinking on a sunday afternoon instead of making the traditional sunday roast .

Ar mek a good sundy roast. Nar neets are drawing in and weather's gerrin colder tha can enjoy more rustic traditional British dishes. Carnt bloody whack it

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Ar mek a good sundy roast. Nar neets are drawing in and weather's gerrin colder tha can enjoy more rustic traditional British dishes. Carnt bloody whack it

Ah but do ya burn't puddins?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Ah but do ya burn't puddins?
    Certainly not Exile, perish the thought!

Slightly charred edges on mi yorkies for crispness and texture while maintaining a soft center

I used the word 'Victimpool' once on Footymad some years ago when talking about the scousers, and some fans who had certain connections with that area went apesh*t about it (they werent even fans by the way, but they knew somebody who knew somebody etc..).

Yes I know its not a nice term to use but the scousers are their own worst enemy arent they, and they never do themselves any favours.

I also disagreed quite a lot with a Liverpool fan about the Hillsbrough tragedy and I got accused of being a Tory lover, and a Sun newspaper lover, and Kelvin McKenzie's lovechild etc. (whoever he is/was).
    All this for having my own opinion eh, and they are meant to have the best sense of humour in the world, arent they ?!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I used the word 'Victimpool' once on Footymad some years ago when talking about the scousers, and some fans who had certain connections with that area went apesh*t about it (they werent even fans by the way, but they knew somebody who knew somebody etc..).

Yes I know its not a nice term to use but the scousers are their own worst enemy arent they, and they never do themselves any favours.

I also disagreed quite a lot with a Liverpool fan about the Hillsbrough tragedy and I got accused of being a Tory lover, and a Sun newspaper lover, and Kelvin McKenzie's lovechild etc. (whoever he is/was).
    All this for having my own opinion eh, and they are meant to have the best sense of humour in the world, arent they ?!!.
    If you are going to have a pop at Liverpool fans over Hillsborough its probably a good idea to have some solid evidence that they were at fault , which is probably unlikely I would suggest .

Liverpool fans were cleared of all responsibility for the tragedy at the last enquiry .

Those charged with causing the tragedy face court proceedings next year including the match commander who ordered the gate to be opened .

I fail to see how they would have a sense of humour regarding the deaths of 96 of their fans .

Ok listen here, I didn't say I was having a pop at them all, and neither did I accuse them all of being at fault over it. I was only disagreeing with ONE particular fan over some things he was saying about it, which I or anybody else is entitled to do of course.
    And I didn't say they are meant to have a sense of humour about the Hillsbrough thing, I was talking about the popular UK misconception that all scousers are meant to have the best sense of humour in the world, no matter what the subject is.

Other than that though, you just carry on eh Animal kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Ok listen here, I didn't say I was having a pop at them all, and neither did I accuse them all of being at fault over it. I was only disagreeing with ONE particular fan over some things he was saying about it, which I or anybody else is entitled to do of course.
    And I didn't say they are meant to have a sense of humour about the Hillsbrough thing, I was talking about the popular UK misconception that all scousers are meant to have the best sense of humour in the world, no matter what the subject is.

Other than that though, you just carry on eh Animal kid.

Your post came across as very obtuse and I responded in kind .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Your post came across as very obtuse and I responded in kind .
    Yes of course you did Animal, and as usual, Im not in the least bit surprised.
    ('obtuse' though, is a new one. Im impressed at that word from you, in your usual critical comments).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast