+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Does anyone really expect us to get top 6?

Does anyone really expect us to get top 6?

We have Sharp, Clarke, McGoldrick and Washington and teams like WBA have Gayle and Rodriguez 🤣😂 were not in same league. Top 6 is a bonus for me.

Quote Originally Posted by gallonofmagnet View Post
    We have Sharp, Clarke, McGoldrick and Washington and teams like WBA have Gayle and Rodriguez ���� were not in same league. Top 6 is a bonus for me.
    Some went over the top after the Villa win just like have some have gone way over the top after the Brizzle defeat.I'll just enjoy each game as it comes and see where we are at Xmas,then see where we are at the end of the January window,and finally see where we are at seasons close.I would guess Billy's scored more goals at this level than either of the 2 ya mention.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Some went over the top after the Villa win just like have some have gone way over the top after the Brizzle defeat.I'll just enjoy each game as it comes and see where we are at Xmas,then see where we are at the end of the January window,and finally see where we are at seasons close.I would guess Billy's scored more goals at this level than either of the 2 ya mention.UTCB
    All depends on the next Transfer Window and whether we get some real class strikers. Problem is they cost money.

agree 100 per cent with you there mahat if we can sign a top striker in january weve every chance of a top 6 spot imo if we cant i think its only an outside chance mind still think washington will chip in with a few goals but we really need leon to kick start his season from this week could also be a factor in whether we get in there or not

See if we can get a deal to get in Defoe

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    All depends on the next Transfer Window and whether we get some real class strikers. Problem is they cost money.
    That's a fair shout as money is the key at this level, well usually anyway. I feel it is about being realistic whilst also looking at the positives instead of the key board warriors (Mainly on Twitter and Facebook) slagging the team, the manager and even more concerning certain individuals after just 1 defeat in 5 matches.

We have always had scapegoats as far as i can remember - Doyle, Monty to name just 2 but the treatment of Lundstram and Clark is nothing short of a disgrace.

Chris is a manager that will get the best out of whatever we have so I would expect another top half finish and if we are in the shake up for top 6 come April then that would be great, but please Blades don't expect the 10 million quid final piece to the jigsaw bacause it isnt going to happen. UTB

I think if we play like we can we will get in the top six. Consistancy is the key word.