+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Match Day Post: The Mighty Blades v Birmingham City

Match Day Post: The Mighty Blades v Birmingham City

Back in action at BDBL this evening with the visit of Birmingham City and a great chance to make up for Saturday's disappointment. That's not to suggest it's an easy game as Birmingham will be desperate for their first win of the season. I expected to beat them last season at home too, so nothing can be taken for granted....

Anyway...

Any team news?

Fleck now fit?

Otherwise keep it unchanged?

These are the types of games we should be winning if we have ambitions to finish in the top 6. But as we don't do clean sheets we'll need at least 2 to win. Mind you we don't do draws either so I'm going for 3-1 Blades win and back into the top 6

UTB

Quote Originally Posted by Not_A_Cheat View Post
    Back in action at BDBL this evening with the visit of Birmingham City and a great chance to make up for Saturday's disappointment. That's not to suggest it's an easy game as Birmingham will be desperate for their first win of the season. I expected to beat them last season at home too, so nothing can be taken for granted....

Anyway...

Any team news?

Fleck now fit?

Otherwise keep it unchanged?

These are the types of games we should be winning if we have ambitions to finish in the top 6. But as we don't do clean sheets we'll need at least 2 to win. Mind you we don't do draws either so I'm going for 3-1 Blades win and back into the top 6

UTB
    We'll have to earn our wins but i get what tha means mate.Brum are playin better than they're results would suggest,it won't be a gimme by any means that said i'm goin for a 2-0 win.I think FLECKY could be on't bench at best and possibly start on satdi.UTCB

think tonights game will be the tougher of the 2 but we really need to get 2 wins from these 2 games time for leon to get his season up and running me thinks

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    think tonights game will be the tougher of the 2 but we really need to get 2 wins from these 2 games time for leon to get his season up and running me thinks
    yeah...that didn't exactly work out. Leon was woeful tonight. If he doesn't score then I really question his existence now. same old same old. We lack a quality striker to finish teams off. Lucky to draw last night. Horrible game to watch.