+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any more for the Skylark

Any more for the Skylark

Eugenie next up

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Eugenie next up
    Iz she up the duff ?

Half way up the pecking order

Not showing the wedding on the beeb apparently as her celebrity status isn't quite there .

I've often thought putting the royals in the big brother house would increase the ratings and perhaps the royals own profile , I'd leave the kids out of it of course but Fergie would most definitely get an invite .

They would be some difficult tasks for them to perform during their stay and they would have to work together as a team , extremely difficult taks such as cooking , cleaning , washing and making their own beds would set the bar pretty high I think .

Every week the public would vote and one would have to leave the competition , there would be a twist to their exit however .

Instead of getting received by the celebrity host outside the house with cheering and screaming crowds there would be silence followed by a single gun shot .

The winner and last person standing would receive a rental council flat in Peckham and employment on a ZHC basis at an Amazon fulfillment centre .

The following series next year would see a number of politicians across all parties enter the house .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 19-09-2018 at 09:20 AM.

She's a strange lookin Lass , cud see her and Acido togetha

Iz Acido the fatha ?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Not showing the wedding on the beeb apparently as her celebrity status isn't quite there .

I've often thought putting the royals in the big brother house would increase the ratings and perhaps the royals own profile , I'd leave the kids out of it of course but Fergie would most definitely get an invite .

They would be some difficult tasks for them to perform during their stay and they would have to work together as a team , extremely difficult taks such as cooking , cleaning , washing and making their own beds would set the bar pretty high I think .

Every week the public would vote and one would have to leave the competition , there would be a twist to their exit however .

Instead of getting received by the celebrity host outside the house with cheering and screaming crowds there would be silence followed by a single gun shot .

The winner and last person standing would receive a rental council flat in Peckham and employment on a ZHC basis at an Amazon fulfillment centre .

The following series next year would see a number of politicians across all parties enter the house .
    Get Meghan's Dad on (if he's recovered from his "heart attack"). That wud stir it up a bit.

Phil's racist quips might cause a few bits of embarrassed silence.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Iz Acido the fatha ?
    Geeor nar thallevim wearin that freetnin tearshirt ageeun

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Get Meghan's Dad on (if he's recovered from his "heart attack"). That wud stir it up a bit.

Phil's racist quips might cause a few bits of embarrassed silence.
    I'd throw Koo Stark in to the competition at some point SB for dramatic effect , Harry's real dad too perhaps .

It's got some wheels this thing , Conway's in the tv and film game I believe , might have a word on saturday when I see him coming out of the East Dene club .

Cudevva shrine wi plaster models of Diana and Dodi and ev Phil , Chaz and Cam worship there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast