+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: its funny.......

[QUOTE=george_kaplan;39019270]
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post

........and the key word being "apparently"
    Apparently on several occasions Marley offered you and others the opportunity to have a drink at the Old White Hart Pub on Beeston Hill to discuss differing opinions - a pub well known for 'friendly banter' in matters Leeds United whatever opinions held.

Apparently George that invitation was never taken up by anyone to the best of my knowledge.

Apparently he then gave his seat and row number in the Kop for anyone on here to take the opportunity to discuss his views (which are shared by others too) and explain his obvious stance.

Apparently he is 'missed' on here by some for whatever reasons known to them but apparently you don't like the guy as others likewise apparently.

Apparently he was banned.

So let it rest or contact Marley yourself when your over and maybe take time to understand the many differing factions of today's Leeds United supporters that the club try's to liaise with in its quest to return to the PL.

Apparently a key problem at the moment is our reduced Away day allocations this season and why this is happening, apparently that is a concern in the Old White Hart too which the club is aware of and is also a concern for our vast developing members down South who want to see when in town.

Apparently this is a great Leeds United forum and apparently I'm proud to be a member of it as you are apparently too.
    Have a nice day and hopefully celebrate 3 more points this weekend as apparently we're going up.

MOT

"he is missed by some on here"... Really? I thought those people were just taking the pi#s!...haha. My bad.

yes, he's badly missed. His parochial and elitist view that anyone that wasn't one of the regular 20,000-35,000 fans at ER was some kind of blight or plastic fan. we also loved his non stop derision of anyone that didn't agree 100% with his view that the current ownership, management and players were shyte was refreshing and invigorating. we also miss his ability to almost, by himself, shut down the board for days at a time with inciteful trashing of the team and any posters that saw some movement in a positive direction. I personally miss incessant name calling and especially being referred to as a yankee doodle dandy.

His ilk would have ensured that Leeds had 35,000 or so real fans and absolutely no following anywhere else in the world. His genius would have taken us to top of the LG 2 with the most dedicated fans in the beeston area.

I miss him like a chancre on a schmega filled willie.

This is how I see Marley.

Name:  Troll_1_1.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  49.2 KB

But with a tiny dick sticking out of the top of his head.

As stated ........ missed for whatever reason and bingo his name lives on so fuelling 'his' debate that only supporters who attend should have a veiw which in turn fuels the debate why supporters are not able to now get tickets to view ............ and thus have a balanced opinion on the team,club etc,etc, .......... and he comes to games from abroad work commitments permitted.

As for missing Mad members - well they do still attend in numbers and many are happy to express views at the game only.

Quiet on here before Marley I recall in truth when we had little to cheer so why have we no new members whilst we're on a roll.Personally I have not posted since June but just popped in via Millwall as I wanted to express a balanced opinion of the game I viewed for those interested - end of.
    George asked me a question and I answered it.
    Sorry I bothered.

MOT

Sorry I have been quiet on here - family members in hospital so had little time. As for Marls - don’t miss him one iota - occasionally he said stuff of interest but too often was just offensive and rude.

the comments about missing Marls I took as very much and very obviously tongue in cheek.

anyway Mrs O how are you?

Hiya HO,I'm fine sorry to hear about hospitals in your life.

Been busy - moved to sunny Brittany in summer for starters (so 2 hours nearer Blighty).

Like you 'hospitals' too but with my daughter who had a blip with her Mental Health,complicated as she cannot leave UK until her rehab finishes but such is life as we've all problems one way or another but she's done well for two years and will get to her goal soon - like Leeds hopefully will this season too.

Keep posting !

MOT

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)