+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Win Win

Duncan Ferguson is a coach at Everton

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Im happy to answer this too, few guys i work with are season ticket holders at county, info they've gave me was that the players hated him, one player left pre season early as his wife was pregnant and due to give birth with some complications, anyway McIntyre fined him for leaving, Richard Foster was part of the players reps for SFA or something and went to him with a case for not fining him and he was promptly terminated, he was also supposedly pumping a 16 year old lassie up there too, according to the guys, they've absolutely no reason to lie, he was hardly at training, bad attitude all in all going with that he made mixu and ****namara look good!

All of this plus just don't really rate him at all, went on many winless runs, was poor in derbies v ICT just get a bad vibe and feeling about him being our manager

Neilson is who I want, will command respect, tough, good contacts, romped this league while having a good record in derbies with hibs, someone at av age where he would likely stick around for a few seasons to build something

I knew about the poor management of players and heard rumours of a 16 year old - not sure i believe the latter.

Why would Big Dunc move from the luxury of his role to this? I know both Ray and Duncan. top blokes - gutted Ray didnt get us up (tell you not as gutted as he is/was).

If we're gonna go down the untried manager road I'd go for Jon Daly.

I wouldn't personally. I think Tommy Wright would come if asked and he has a release clause for a bigger club

Quote Originally Posted by Arab 8010 View Post
    Duncan Ferguson is a coach at Everton
    Aye i thought he was mate...

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    All of this plus just don't really rate him at all, went on many winless runs, was poor in derbies v ICT just get a bad vibe and feeling about him being our manager

Neilson is who I want, will command respect, tough, good contacts, romped this league while having a good record in derbies with hibs, someone at av age where he would likely stick around for a few seasons to build something
    Agreed 100%

Quote Originally Posted by shedruleyabasx View Post
    I knew about the poor management of players and heard rumours of a 16 year old - not sure i believe the latter.
    Either way we've had enough sh1t at oor club without bringing any more in...

Neilson - wounded a bit did well up here. Fits the bill. Hungry? Young and ambitious. Ok i am seeing that thinking. Mcintyre is the boards preference though btw - he was out with Martin last weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by shedruleyabasx View Post
    Neilson - wounded a bit did well up here. Fits the bill. Hungry? Young and ambitious. Ok i am seeing that thinking. Mcintyre is the boards preference though btw - he was out with Martin last weekend.
    FFS seriously mate....

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)