+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some dingle fan on WM last night

Some dingle fan on WM last night

Reckon`s they`ll playing the best football out any midland club in the Premier League ever lol!
    They`ll never replicate what we achieved under Steve Clarke after finishing 8th when we had players
    like Mulumbu, Odemwingie, Gera, Morrison, Lukaku, etc, at this moment in time I`d only take Doherty, Moutinho,
    Neves, and maybe Jimenez for the bench.Still think they`ll get relegated as they havnt got a striker who`ll bag
    15-20 goals, Jota,Costa,Bonatini look Championship material to.

They also reckon they're Black Country.
    Trouble is if one scores more than 20 then some stand will have to be renamed at the expense of someone that doesn't matter anymore.

There was one on there saying they are going to build a new 50,000 stadium, I hope they have given adequate notice to their current landlords.

They think that this Mendes has their best interests at heart and sing his name from the stands, but they don't understand that he, like all agents has his own interests at heart.

Why else would he allow them to sign on a permanent basis the utter dog sh it that is Bel lendtini after he didn't score after last xmas in a lower league.

If they are successful they Premier League will introduce a new law as it a conflict, imo, for Mendes's company to be part owned by Fosun and then he is also the agents of loads of players and managers in the Premier league.

The championship hadn't the b ollox to do anything about it, but the top prem clubs won't like an upstart trying to encroach on the top 4 places, especially now the CL money has increased significantly.

I don’t know all the background details like you B.B.

I think they have a very attractive side and style of play and they are a joy to watch.

The 8th place under the idiot Clarke was the luckiest 8th in Premier history,we barely won a game after Xmas.

I don’t see us finishing above them in my lifetime.

They are a very good team. We need to learn from their ambition. They have quietly gone about their business and built well. Mick is right. If we don't get some ambition you can expect more yo yo. We shouldn't be in this position. Wolves have earned theirs.

They've earned nothing. They've just threw money at it. As far going quietly about their business. Honestly mate you can't shut em up.

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    They've earned nothing. They've just threw money at it. As far going quietly about their business. Honestly mate you can't shut em up.
    I meant the set up not the fans, I'm sure they've gone on about it. But If they threw money at it, isn't that what we needed to do?

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    I meant the set up not the fans, I'm sure they've gone on about it. But If they threw money at it, isn't that what we needed to do?
    That ain't ambition though. That's desperation. And their board are just as deluded and outspoken as their fans.

Thinking about it though they did buy the club on the cheap. In reality with what Lai forked out for our club and the money Pulis wasted the last two years. Lai has probably forked out twice the amount they have. Does that make us ambitious?

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Any plonker can throw money in the hope of success. Top of my head we've thrown £30m + Salaries + Agent fees on Zhang, Chester, Burke. That's very ambitious! Peter Ridsdale would be envious.

Chester would be an asset I reckon. He got pulised! Rarely picked and when he was usually played out of position.
    I don't know why TP bought him. The centre back berths were occupied and cover was already in place.
    Would swap him for Helgi or Barty given the chance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)