+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cobblers.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    You have Northampton away saturday, i can only wish you well. They are truly bad. If bad football inspires mental torture, the Cobblers are it. You can only regard it as butchery. Or hope someone would pull the chain. It is true that County losing would help Cambridge, and of course Macc are that bad relegation is inevitable.

Cambridge are in danger of going down, injuries and poor form means that confidence is low, and the youngsters arnt up to it. So darn it, i hope the Cobblers win. You dead and buried takes up a relegation place. I have been a bit hard on you, i have liked your football. I think it was about 1970, with Tony Hateley up front. Only for that season though, and for one game really.

It was our first season in the league, it was towards the end of the season and we had to win. You were top. We had Robin Hardy in midfield, who scored, all the while suffering from a hamstring injury. We won 3-2, thanks for that.

There is a County style though. Attacking and attractive. More recently it can only be described as waddling like an Armenian bride, or a bunch of mud churners, or youve got something wedged up your players crack.

Best wishes, The rat with a gold tooth, Roger.
    Have you ever kissed a girl?

I am surprised that there are so many of us that fail to see the humour!

"if everybody ignored the tw@t - he probably wouldn't bother with any more stupid posts" - "Lets blank him"

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    " Has marrying a beautiful and waddling Armenian woman has always been your dream? We have an exotic selection of Armenian brides looking for partners. They have olive skin against large, black eyes and black hair which makes them extremely alluring, they are overpronators and can therefore waddle provocatively at will. Most Armenian women are of average height, are petite and have hourglass figures to aid their waddle. And they have appealing curves in just the right places. However, the most striking feature of any Armenian woman is her dark, twinkling eyes which can launch a thousand ships. Armenia is a country which is rich in terms of its history and culture and women from Armenia are very aware if their rich history. Most of them are culturally inclined as well. So, take a look at our Armenian waddlettes and find your waddle mate"

Worth a look ?
    Waddle it cost?

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    "if everybody ignored the tw@t - he probably wouldn't bother with any more stupid posts" - "Lets blank him"
    Why??? I agree with Smiffy, it's a bit of a laugh and he is quite amusing.
    On the other hand if we start winning and climb the league he will run out of ammunition.

" Has marrying a beautiful and loving Armenian woman has always been your dream? We have an exotic selection of Armenian brides looking for partners. They have olive skin against large, black eyes and black hair which makes them extremely alluring. Most Armenian women are of average height, are petite and have hourglass figures. And they have appealing curves in just the right places. However, the most striking feature of any Armenian woman is her dark, twinkling eyes which can launch a thousand ships. Armenia is a country which is rich in terms of its history and culture and women from Armenia are very aware if their rich history. Most of them are culturally inclined as well. So, take a look at our Armenian women and find your soul mate"

Worth a look ?
    Might be worth a shot. I've been saying for years that we need a midfielder who can launch a thousand ships with her eyes.

Well, he made me laugh. And his description of some of our players is pretty spot on.

" Has marrying a beautiful and loving Armenian woman has always been your dream? We have an exotic selection of Armenian brides looking for partners. They have olive skin against large, black eyes and black hair which makes them extremely alluring. Most Armenian women are of average height, are petite and have hourglass figures. And they have appealing curves in just the right places. However, the most striking feature of any Armenian woman is her dark, twinkling eyes which can launch a thousand ships. Armenia is a country which is rich in terms of its history and culture and women from Armenia are very aware if their rich history. Most of them are culturally inclined as well. So, take a look at our Armenian women and find your soul mate"

Worth a look ?
    Are they any good in Goal !??

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Might be worth a shot. I've been saying for years that we need a midfielder who can launch a thousand ships with her eyes.
    That fantasy is straight out of Troy of the Rovers.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Why??? I agree with Smiffy, it's a bit of a laugh and he is quite amusing.
    On the other hand WHEN we start winning and climb the league he will run out of ammunition.
    Fixed that for you !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast