+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cobblers.

Cobblers.

You have Northampton away saturday, i can only wish you well. They are truly bad. If bad football inspires mental torture, the Cobblers are it. You can only regard it as butchery. Or hope someone would pull the chain. It is true that County losing would help Cambridge, and of course Macc are that bad relegation is inevitable.

Cambridge are in danger of going down, injuries and poor form means that confidence is low, and the youngsters arnt up to it. So darn it, i hope the Cobblers win. You dead and buried takes up a relegation place. I have been a bit hard on you, i have liked your football. I think it was about 1970, with Tony Hateley up front. Only for that season though, and for one game really.

It was our first season in the league, it was towards the end of the season and we had to win. You were top. We had Robin Hardy in midfield, who scored, all the while suffering from a hamstring injury. We won 3-2, thanks for that.

There is a County style though. Attacking and attractive. More recently it can only be described as waddling like an Armenian bride, or a bunch of mud churners, or youve got something wedged up your players crack.

Best wishes, The rat with a gold tooth, Roger.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    You have Northampton away saturday, i can only wish you well. They are truly bad. If bad football inspires mental torture, the Cobblers are it. You can only regard it as butchery. Or hope someone would pull the chain. It is true that County losing would help Cambridge, and of course Macc are that bad relegation is inevitable.

Cambridge are in danger of going down, injuries and poor form means that confidence is low, and the youngsters arnt up to it. So darn it, i hope the Cobblers win. You dead and buried takes up a relegation place. I have been a bit hard on you, i have liked your football. I think it was about 1970, with Tony Hateley up front. Only for that season though, and for one game really.

It was our first season in the league, it was towards the end of the season and we had to win. You were top. We had Robin Hardy in midfield, who scored, all the while suffering from a hamstring injury. We won 3-2, thanks for that.

There is a County style though. Attacking and attractive. More recently it can only be described as waddling like an Armenian bride, or a bunch of mud churners, or youve got something wedged up your players crack.

You really do need to get out more. Mainly because it may widen your horizons slightly and provide you with the tools to be able to write something ever so slightly intelligent and/or humorous, that way your fishing expeditions may actually provide you with a modicum of credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    You really do need to get out more. Mainly because it may widen your horizons slightly and provide you with the tools to be able to write something ever so slightly intelligent and/or humorous, that way your fishing expeditions may actually provide you with a modicum of credibility.
    Leave the lost soul alone "ncfcog"... I quite like him and he obviously needs company bless him...

Lol.

"Macc are that bad relegation is inevitable"

I'm reassured by this bit... Only one place up for grabs then... Phew

Go & Do 1 You Muppett.

Yeah but have you ever won the milk cup, you sound like our friend Oxo

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    Leave the lost soul alone "ncfcog"... I quite like him and he obviously needs company bless him...
    I'm beginning to warm to him as well, because at least his latest offering was in some way educational. Never having married one, I must admit that I didn't know that Armenian brides waddled. Now I've been enlightened it's something I won't forget in a hurry.

I can see myself becoming the hero in a pub quiz one day and getting several free drinks when the tie-breaker question is "What gait do Armenian brides adopt when walking down the aisle?".

" Has marrying a beautiful and loving Armenian woman has always been your dream? We have an exotic selection of Armenian brides looking for partners. They have olive skin against large, black eyes and black hair which makes them extremely alluring. Most Armenian women are of average height, are petite and have hourglass figures. And they have appealing curves in just the right places. However, the most striking feature of any Armenian woman is her dark, twinkling eyes which can launch a thousand ships. Armenia is a country which is rich in terms of its history and culture and women from Armenia are very aware if their rich history. Most of them are culturally inclined as well. So, take a look at our Armenian women and find your soul mate"

Worth a look ?

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    " Has marrying a beautiful and loving Armenian woman has always been your dream? We have an exotic selection of Armenian brides looking for partners. They have olive skin against large, black eyes and black hair which makes them extremely alluring. Most Armenian women are of average height, are petite and have hourglass figures. And they have appealing curves in just the right places. However, the most striking feature of any Armenian woman is her dark, twinkling eyes which can launch a thousand ships. Armenia is a country which is rich in terms of its history and culture and women from Armenia are very aware if their rich history. Most of them are culturally inclined as well. So, take a look at our Armenian women and find your soul mate"

Worth a look ?
    That really depends on your circumstances. When I typed 'Waddling Armenian brides' into a google search it produced results that I couldn't share on a family site like this, but luckily my wife was out at the time. Suffice to say that if anyone is tempted to do the same, just make sure that you utilise the 'incognito' option.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast