+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ressies

Ressies

Lost 5-3 at Port Vale....Sam Osborne scored a couple with the Vale reporter calling him impressive....what happened to the lad that shined on his debut at Morecambe a couple of years ago under JS?

Quote Originally Posted by for*sttown63 View Post
    Lost 5-3 at Port Vale....Sam Osborne scored a couple with the Vale reporter calling him impressive....what happened to the lad that shined on his debut at Morecambe a couple of years ago under JS?
    Same Sam Osbourne (although not under JS, Alan Smith put him in as caretaker manager). Not been seen since although Nolan played him as a right back in pre season friendlies...

I was at that game just after AH took over the club and was very impressed with Osborne. He had a really good game on the right wing, only never to be seen again once Nolan came in. I saw him again recently against Basford during Pre-season and once again he played very well in the unusual right back position.
    I thought when Tootle was out injured it would have been ideal for him to step in, but once again he was overlooked for the likes of Hewitt and Hawkridge. i wonder how long it will be before we get rid of another one of our talented youngsters....

Highlights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3W2NQU6xb4

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    That last goal of theirs had "Notts County school of defensive comedy errors" written all over it!

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    That last goal of theirs had "Notts County school of defensive comedy errors" written all over it!
    First, and last both!

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    First, and last both!
    haha yes! I was that shocked by the last one I forgot the first!

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    haha yes! I was that shocked by the last one I forgot the first!
    All the goals against were notts county all over goalkeeper included

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post
    All the goals against were notts county all over goalkeeper included
    Eh?

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Eh?
    I think the half-wit was trying to say "All the 'goals against' were Notts County all over, goalkeeper included".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast