+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What a surprise it was....

What a surprise it was....

I have been slightly out of the loop pre season....but what a lovely surprise to see the green and yellow stripes been worn again...had not expected that....was quite emotionally seeing it....lots of memories came back to me as a child with those colours been worn by past greats....
    Anyway..just want to say a quick hello to any regulars and anybody else on here....hope to get more opportunity to post my dribble for this season.....
    And it has been a cracker of a season so far...plenty of goals...terrible defending.......but as long as you keep scoring in this division you have every chance of going back up.

Alright Dubbag, longtime no see. I hope you're well. Have you been on one of your photography holidays?

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Alright Dubbag, longtime no see. I hope you're well. Have you been on one of your photography holidays?
    Hi BB...No just got very side tracked with something else which pushed football and most other things including astronomy and photography into the not really important category of life for a year or so...
    I love the Championship football...especially that the games come mid week now...never like waiting a whole week for a 90 min game...

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    Hi BB...No just got very side tracked with something else which pushed football and most other things including astronomy and photography into the not really important category of life for a year or so...
    I love the Championship football...especially that the games come mid week now...never like waiting a whole week for a 90 min game...
    Well, welcome back DB mate, nice to hear from you again. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Well, welcome back DB mate, nice to hear from you again. 😊
    Hello Thomas...I hope you are keeping well...Nice to hear from you...I doubt if you shall have any problems getting tickets to games this season....
    May even chance my arm and pop over there meself.....sometime..

Great to see you back my Dub mate.

It is indeed good to have you back Dub. I have decided to create a position for you on the board: The Poster in Charge of Putting Up Live Links to Games. PICOPULLG for short.
    There is no money in it but if anyone upsets you on here let me know and I will ban them (Except Des).

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    It is indeed good to have you back Dub. I have decided to create a position for you on the board: The Poster in Charge of Putting Up Live Links to Games. PICOPULLG for short.
    There is no money in it but if anyone upsets you on here let me know and I will ban them (Except Des).
    Oh...Eh...thanks Chris......
    I'll be back in a few minutes.....

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    That's me banned then������

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    That's me banned then������
    No, I have a position for you as well: Assistant Poster in Charge of Putting Up Live Links to Games. APICOPULLG

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)