+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Tony Blair in running for fa

Finding this retrospective dislike for Tony Blair most amusing. Thousands voted for him, most just because he was “Labour” nobody questioned that he was a self promoting dud.

The perils of voting for the duck with the red rosette.

Groundhog Day coming soon with this bandwagon of support for Corbyn,another duck with a red rosette.

I never voted for him.

That much-criticised Saachi "Demon Eyes" billboard was spot on, he did have evil eyes, shame so many people couldn't see it.

Was he the guy that remembers whatching Jack Milburn play for Newcastle, three years before he was born?

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves View Post
    Was he the guy that remembers whatching Jack Milburn play for Newcastle, three years before he was born?
    Yes, I believe he was. He laso sat in a part of the ground that was at the time standing only. One of a litany of posh politicos trying to establish street cred.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Yes, I believe he was. He laso sat in a part of the ground that was at the time standing only. One of a litany of posh politicos trying to establish street cred.
    Well we've got Lord Coe poisoning athletics, why not have Lord Blair poisoning football?

Quote Originally Posted by nakedtruth View Post
    Well we've got Lord Coe poisoning athletics, why not have Lord Blair poisoning football?
    What's the point in creating a new identity if you are going to post the same old stuff? I'm genuinely interested.

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves View Post
    He was a lawyer before he was a politician so he spent all of his working life lying for a living.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    What's the point in creating a new identity if you are going to post the same old stuff? I'm genuinely interested.
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Well I'm intrigued that you seem to think that just by appearing under a new username a crazed narcissistic solipsist would be capable of posting anything but the same old stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Well I'm intrigued that you seem to think that just by appearing under a new username a crazed narcissistic solipsist would be capable of posting anything but the same old stuff.
    *frantically googling solipsist...

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast