+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T best Ramones song...

O/T best Ramones song...

53rd and 3rd for me.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 21-09-2018 at 05:34 PM.

Don't think this one will make it into you list of top popular posts IBS. Not sure there are many Ramones fans out there. Personally only know their more commercial songs so would go with I Wanna Be Sedated and maybe belonging on the cover songs thread their version of the Ronettes Baby I Love You.

I thought the Dolores Del Rio version was OK, "Whispering" Jack Smith, Gene Austin and Jim Reeves not so good but the definitive version must be by The Batchelors. Great stuff.

Sorry, bleary-eyed this morning. Thought it said song Ramona. Never heard of The Ramones so can't comment.

Pinhead then Cretin Hop for me. Could go on all day, one of my fave bands. Always see me in a Ramones T on match days (if it's warm enough?)

pinhead....good shout

All their songs sound the same don't they?

Due to the fact they only know 3 chords.

I do like this cover though:

Out of politeness I just read up on this bunch of narcissistic lowlifes and tried to listen to what is laughably described as their "music".
    But IBS I'm confused by your adulation. The group seems to stand for all those things that you rant and rail against on MM. I shall be heartbroken if I find you are simply a hypocritical bullsh*tter after all. Or are you like those toffs who get a vicarious pleasure from being chauffered around the riskier areas of Harlem, Detroit and Tower Hamlets?

Sheena's A Punk Rocker , Mapplewell Youth Club late 70's .pogo till you drop .

Those were the days .

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Out of politeness I just read up on this bunch of narcissistic lowlifes and tried to listen to what is laughably described as their "music".
    But IBS I'm confused by your adulation. The group seems to stand for all those things that you rant and rail against on MM. I shall be heartbroken if I find you are simply a hypocritical bullsh*tter after all. Or are you like those toffs who get a vicarious pleasure from being chauffered around the riskier areas of Harlem, Detroit and Tower Hamlets?
    Their Music changed the World Monty!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast