+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The most deluded man in football?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Was it 2-0 at half time? 10 v10? You shouldn’t lose 9-0 from there. It was our Tims that threw it.
    FFS !.... I avoided all media coverage in the aftermath . I never knew they had a player sent off. Just read a report now and it was some Tim I’ve never heard of got sent off just before half time when it was 3-nil. Jeezus , that makes the capitulation even worse.

Who were the known Tims in our team that day ?......Diamond obviously , but who else ?

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    FFS !.... I avoided all media coverage in the aftermath . I never knew they had a player sent off. Just read a report now and it was some Tim I’ve never heard of got sent off just before half time when it was 3-nil. Jeezus , that makes the capitulation even worse.

Who were the known Tims in our team that day ?......Diamond obviously , but who else ?
    I didn't realise that either or I had blanked it from my memory.

Just checked, it was 4-0 at half time. Hartley (red) McGhee (managing) Maguire (chucked it) & Diamond (cheering the goals) were the Tims. On top of that, you had the whole unofficial players strike thing going on.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123