+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Forrester

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I think he's the Devil.

Hunners of us should get pitchforks and firey sticks and go round his house, burn him out then run him out of town doing Wiccan chants.

Persecute!

We could wear red robes whilst doing our burning sh!te players alive activity. Instead of the KKK we could name ourselves the AAA...Aberdeen Arsen Activists.
    Aberdeen FC might need to actively persue a few players in January as the remainder of the squad will be very limited!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post

We could wear red robes whilst doing our burning sh!te players alive activity. Instead of the KKK we could name ourselves the AAA...Aberdeen Arsen Activists.
    Aberdeen FC might need to actively persue a few players in January as the remainder of the squad will be very limited!
    I think we should extend it to posters on this here knackered site, one pant pisher and one happy clapper per week. Indoors if raining, bring own cup.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    So far this season, according to AFC Heritage's excellent records (dial in and donate a coin or two, the Trust has costs in maintaining the site), Forrester has played:

60m v Cobh
    45m v Falkirk
    45m v Sevcove
    78m v WBA*
    25m v Burnley (A)**
    54m v Sevco*
    16m v Dundee
    29m v St Paisley*
    45m v St Perth

* saw live, and was impressed v WBA by the way he threaded moves together in the middle. Otherwise he's not stood out either as good or ****e.

** saw live a a tiny iPhone screen on BT Sport when I was on holiday, but cannot remember any telling contribution positive or negative.

I reserve the right to see him play for a bit longer before jumping to a fair conclusion, as the experts already have.

And that's fit I think.
    Disagree with your Sevco analysis.

He came on in an Aberdeen Sevco game at 1-0 down, presumably because Deek thought he might make things happen.

I thought he showed absolutely no appetite. Every time he got the ball he was happy to tap it 5 yards to a team mate who was no better placed. He showed no hunger to get the ball and no ambition when he had it.

I get it that he's not a hard man, and I'm happy to give players who don't have that in their locker a pass if they have the ability to compensate. But even some of our softest players over the years have tended to find an injection of bravery and determination in games against the two Mordor based clubs.

I'm not judging a guy on one game, or a bit of a game, but this was a phenomenal opportunity. Do something to turn the game and he's an instant hero in the city. I could have understood if he'd just played badly, misplaced passes. But in that situation to not even look interested does not bode well.

I'm still willing him to prove me wrong but I don't have a good feeling in my belly about this guy.

He has looked very anonymous. He is someone who has gone to full time professional football relatively late. I wonder if he has the core fitness to run about for 90 mins. Is he a beer and fags man like Paddy McCourt. We had to get Hayes off the booze before He started to perform He reminds me a bit of Stephen Hughes and not in a good way. I hope he proves me wrong.

Gleeson has looked raging every time he has been taken off. He is a other one I'm not convinced is fit.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I think we should extend it to posters on this here knackered site, one pant pisher and one happy clapper per week. Indoors if raining, bring own cup.
    I was going to say it's likely to fail as the amount of pished pants going about, it'll be far to wet to catch fire

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    He has looked very anonymous. He is someone who has gone to full time professional football relatively late. I wonder if he has the core fitness to run about for 90 mins. Is he a beer and fags man like Paddy McCourt. We had to get Hayes off the booze before He started to perform He reminds me a bit of Stephen Hughes and not in a good way. I hope he proves me wrong.

Gleeson has looked raging every time he has been taken off. He is a other one I'm not convinced is fit.
    It's no more than a gut feeling, but I get the impression the Gleeson doesn't look happy or settled?
    It wouldn't surprise me if both he & Forrester are off loaded in January.
    Gleeson because he hasn't settled and wants back south
    Forrester because he's not getting a game &/or isn't fitting in or good enough.

I know it’s an Aberdeen thing but here’s your weekly reminder that ‘pant pisher’ is really, really bad patter.

Tune in next week for another

watched him on Saturday, wasnt on it at all , either not up to pace of game or not interested , give it till january but on current form who would actually take him off our hands
    similar to tansey who i thought might be good but we cant seem to be able to punt him either , even on a loan !!

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post

Aye, the new Stephen Hughes, that's a good comparison with Forrester...he should be given an opportunity until January but if he continues as he's going then we won't see much of him...

Who I really like to get rid of is the chunt that sourced him though? I wonder if it's the same person that thought spending 200k on Tansey was a good idea...

I remember pretty accurately similar comments being made about McLean when he first arrived. Don't think for a second I'm comparing the two, but give the lad a chance before completely writing him off.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast