+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Forrester

May too? Only getting a game, now and again, due to what we paid for him, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Not trusted or needed for a result against Motherwell. I suggest this means he is edging towards the exit door if not in January then in the summer. Gleeson also but hardly surprising.
    Whoever is shown the door in January I just hope to fk and pray daily that they take Donkey Cosgrove with them ffs

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post

We could wear red robes whilst doing our burning sh!te players alive activity. Instead of the KKK we could name ourselves the AAA...Aberdeen Arsen Activists.
    Aberdeen FC might need to actively persue a few players in January as the remainder of the squad will be very limited!
    You could ask the c@nt whos been lifted for torching the Gramps 30 times if he has any left over accelerant and matches

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Whoever is shown the door in January I just hope to fk and pray daily that they take Donkey Cosgrove with them ffs
    give it a rest min , cosgrove was relatively effective against st johnstone , he is there to try and do a job against specific teams , we cant afford a kane or lakaku , who gets abuse at his level as well , its just where we are

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    You could ask the c@nt whos been lifted for torching the Gramps 30 times if he has any left over accelerant and matches
    I heard when the police interviewed him they asked....why were you setting things alight, he replied that he was just arsen about!

Unless I've missed something Deek has been strangely silent on Forrester. Usually at this point with new signing not playing he'd be in the press with some explanation why it hasn't happened for the player along with reassurances that it will. He was making positive noises about Maynard deep into last season, May recently etc etc.

Nothing about Forrester in the past few weeks, even though a guy we paid money for can't get a game when we're badly hit by injuries and suspensions.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Yeah I’d compare kane to cosgrove the bloke who won the golden boat to a bloke whose scored 1 pro goal

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Yeah I’d compare kane to cosgrove the bloke who won the golden boat to a bloke whose scored 1 pro goal
    Hilarious moment when red tv interviewer asked James Wilson “what was it like playing up front with Sam Cosgrove?” as if it was like playing with Pele. Wilson must’ve been trying not to burst out laughing but he made up some rubbish about hoping they could form a good partnership.

Quote Originally Posted by redtaz View Post
    give it a rest min , cosgrove was relatively effective against st johnstone , he is there to try and do a job against specific teams , we cant afford a kane or lakaku , who gets abuse at his level as well , its just where we are

If you're happy with Cosgrove in your starting X1 you're accepting a very poor standard of player and in all likelihood a really drab game. The boy is never a footballer in a million years and should be binned. We scored on Saturday when the ball was kept on the deck, then resorted to firing high balls to a bloke who tends to shrink in size when he jumps. I'm not generally one for slating players but if Cosgrove is the standard of player we recruit, then we'll win zero.

I know what you mean ... he seems to arch his body rather than seeking to straiten it to gain a height advantage. Forrester too looks to be dreadful with his feet pointing at 1.50 pm. May also perhaps being played because he cost money? And why oh why can't McGinn ever keep more than one in ten shots under the bar - for gods sake McInness have a word with him! If his average strike rate was even 10% of attempts it's only 1% if 90% of his shots are off target ... he can't always aim for the top corner and tonight's attempt would have gone in if hit low and hard!

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast