+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Forrester

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    This often pops up but the correct answer is Brian O’Neil.
    I think I remember Brian O’Neil being booed off as he was being substituted at Tannadice, no doubt someone with a better memory will correct me if I’m wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochead View Post
    I think I remember Brian O’Neil being booed off as he was being substituted at Tannadice, no doubt someone with a better memory will correct me if I’m wrong.
    I also remember him trying to wind us up for 90 mins many years back at Almondvale (if that's what it was called) when he discovered his true level at Livvy.

Pri@k

Called it in Nov that he'd be going back to L.O.I. in Jan.

Word for a fair while now has been that its between Dundalk & St Pats.

I guess Pats are in the running largely for personal reasons as he has played for Pats, and regularly visited after leaving as a player. Dundalk however have far more money to spend on wages and should easily win his signature over Pats IF money is the deciding factor as they are not that far from Dublin (esp if I remember correctly that he's a Northsider).

Any DNAers on here?How do you feel about the 200k that would have been aswell spent on lighting cigars with 50 pound notes?

Quote Originally Posted by Corcaigh_Don View Post

I guess Pats are in the running largely for personal reasons as he has played for Pats, and regularly visited after leaving as a player. Dundalk however have far more money to spend on wages and should easily win his signature over Pats IF money is the deciding factor as they are not that far from Dublin (esp if I remember correctly that he's a Northsider).
    Without being a ****. If he gets a signing on fee from any club, he should give that straight to AFC.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Any DNAers on here?How do you feel about the 200k that would have been aswell spent on lighting cigars with 50 pound notes?
    Flushed out

Quote Originally Posted by Corcaigh_Don View Post

Aye, remember your post, good effort. Think most on here figured that he would be papped out.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Logic and level-headed analysis have no place here, I think you’ll find.
    That post is far too sensible for on here you objective auld b ugger!!

Get with the script and play the tune the half empty minibus(assuming they do attend) do whilst cheering on the once michty.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post

Get with the script and play the tune the half empty minibus(assuming they do attend) do whilst cheering on the once michty.

SF
    How are you today blazing blazer boy? Have your glue sniffing days now limited as you haven’t mentioned it for a couple of posts. As never

See-ya

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post

SF
    You happy we have spunked 200k plus wages on a f@cking dud?

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast