+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Chris Forrester

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Signs for St. Pats.

“I was always going to be coming back to Pat’s, it’s a club that’s very close to my heart.

“Coming home, it’s giving me a fresh start. I’m around my family, I’m around my girl, my friends.

“I’m back at a club that I think genuinely likes me.”
    Shows he’s weak mentally how bad must Peterborough have been to have him as a captain

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Shows he’s weak mentally how bad must Peterborough have been to have him as a captain
    They took it off him though

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    They took it off him though
    Good point still must have been bad to give it to him no matter how long

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Signs for St. Pats.

“I was always going to be coming back to Pat’s, it’s a club that’s very close to my heart.

“Coming home, it’s giving me a fresh start. I’m around my family, I’m around my girl, my friends.

“I’m back at a club that I think genuinely likes me.”
    and apparently nothing NOTHING!!! that shows appreciation for the club releasing him from his contract to allow him to go , ungrateful
    B@@@@@@@

Leaving his personal issues to one side, sounds like 'big fish small pond' syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    At the time Winters was the up and coming man. Fast as f uck and scoring plenty for Utd.
    The issue was the size of the fee ie the undervaluation of Dodds and the fact he went to the Huns from Utd for around a million quid the season after. I wouldn't have minded 700 k just for Winters but not any more than that.
    Winters was a decent player for us. The undervaluation of Dodds is the reason why it's seen as a sh*te deal.
    Last edited by ragnarok; 23-01-2019 at 10:17 PM.

Back at a club that genuinely likes me - only until they see you play mate

I have actually grown to like Chris Forrester now as he has left.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    At the time Winters was the up and coming man. Fast as f uck and scoring plenty for Utd.
    The issue was the size of the fee ie the undervaluation of Dodds and the fact he went to the Huns from Utd for around a million quid the season after. I wouldn't have minded 700 k just for Winters but not any more than that.
    Now I'm agreeing with you.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I have actually grown to like Chris Forrester now as he has left.
    ^^^ha ha^^^
    I was almost feeling sorry for the boy, but reading his comments since arriving back in Ireland, he just sounds like a fkn balloon.
    Not a single mention of gratitude to the dons for terminating his contracting and even giving him a chance to resurrect / kickstart his career where again he failed because he is sh1te.
    Our illustrious leader has made some idiotic signings during his time with us, and this one has to be up there and worthy of a special mention as we even paid cash for this clown and I'm pretty sure paid the tw@t more cash when terminating his contracting.

Yip im starting to like the little pr1ck as well now that he has finally got to fk away from our club, useless tool of a signing.
    Wonder how much the little useless tw@t ended up costing us in total.

SF

exactly what i thought , i cant believe nothing was mentioned about flexibility of club

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast