+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Chris Forrester

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Aye Wikipedia is a wonderful thing. I prefer to use my memory. Winters was up and coming and attracting a lot of interest. I didn't say once in my post that I was happy with Dodds going in the opposite direction.
    Well your memory is playing tricks if you think Robbie winters was prolific

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Well your memory is playing tricks if you think Robbie winters was prolific
    I said up and coming. He was not a striker who was or was ever going to be prolific he was however a good footballer hence the reason I would have prefered to keep Dodds as well.

He was obvisoly signed to replace Dodds if he was considered up and coming then there’s something wrong in this country.

He was obvisoly signed to replace Dodds if he was considered up and coming then there’s something wrong in this country.
    Umm most teams played with 2 strikers. Dodds and Winters were completely different players. I think it was United that wanted Dodds included as the deal breaker.
    Winters was up and coming and had received rave
    reviews .

Umm most teams played with 2 strikers. Dodds and Winters were completely different players. I think it was United that wanted Dodds included as the deal breaker.
    Winters was up and coming and had received rave
    reviews .
    So if he was up and coming why not keep him for a larger offer that would come after all he had scored & league goals in his 2 seasons could you imagine what he would fetch if he managed to get into double figures.

So if he was up and coming why not keep him for a larger offer that would come after all he had scored & league goals in his 2 seasons could you imagine what he would fetch if he managed to get into double figures.
    hmm. I've made my point. I'm sure this is boring everyone else even more than it is boring me min. And that's a hoor of a lot ☺

hmm. I've made my point. I'm sure this is boring everyone else even more than it is boring me min. And that's a hoor of a lot ☺
    Okay I’ll leave you and your memories of all Robbie goals at Utd enjoy those couple of minutes to reply them

Okay I’ll leave you and your memories of all Robbie goals at Utd enjoy those couple of minutes to reply them
    Yer some boy ☺

As for him being fast usain bolt is available should we get him in
    Yes. Pair him up with Cosgrove - combined height of about 25 foot.

Signs for St. Pats.

“I was always going to be coming back to Pat’s, it’s a club that’s very close to my heart.

“Coming home, it’s giving me a fresh start. I’m around my family, I’m around my girl, my friends.

“I’m back at a club that I think genuinely likes me.”

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast