+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fit Was Your Ambition As A Nipper And Did You Suceed

Fit Was Your Ambition As A Nipper And Did You Suceed

After a wee "daddys away to work" conversation today with the wee man he informed me he want to work driving an Eddie Stobart.

Got me thinking, i remember when i was in single figures i wanted to be a digger driver. Failed on that one

Once in my ****s i was fit as f@ck and enjoyed being fit and decided i wanted to be a personal trainer. Failed on that too

Here i am en route to Africa to work on a death trap. Wouldnt have guessed that

Hope the wee man does get a gig at Eddie Stobart. Ill get to toot his horn and flash his lights

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    After a wee "daddys away to work" conversation today with the wee man he informed me he want to work driving an Eddie Stobart.

Got me thinking, i remember when i was in single figures i wanted to be a digger driver. Failed on that one

Once in my ****s i was fit as f@ck and enjoyed being fit and decided i wanted to be a personal trainer. Failed on that too

Here i am en route to Africa to work on a death trap. Wouldnt have guessed that

Hope the wee man does get a gig at Eddie Stobart. Ill get to toot his horn and flash his lights
    I wanted to be a lorry driver, like my Dad.

I did for a while. Overrated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oUIoyG1tQg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3YDyvykvVI

18 Wheeler were Aberdeen's contribution to Brit Pop.

Play fitba for the Dons....failed.

Never considered anything else, despite it never even close to being on the cards, that's what I was going to do.

Haven't ever really succeeded in anything but I've always had a go and overall I have to be happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Play fitba for the Dons....failed.
    Still time DD, never give up on your dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    18 Wheeler were Aberdeen's contribution to Brit Pop.
    I saw them live, they were sh1t.

My mates flat mate pumped the drummer. Heard he was a big fan of water sports. She wasnt so much, which led to a bit of a fall out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I saw them live, they were sh1t.

My mates flat mate pumped the drummer. Heard he was a big fan of water sports. She wasnt so much, which led to a bit of a fall out.
    Nothing is hidden from this message board (except new signings)

Wrang forum. Oooops

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Wrang forum. Oooops
    I'm sure the mods will be along shortly and move it to its rightful place beside kevinjuniors football snacks thread

I wanted to be a professional footballer or a musician. Only an astonishing lack of talent at both prevented this from happening.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast