+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Forrester

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I think I could do the same job for less money & the same success rate.
    Seriously? You could do something other than whinge for an entire working day? This place is truly stranger than fiction.

Cosgrove his mince and I'm not going to argue the point; however, since he's here we might as well use him as someone to set the cat amongst the pigeons when we're struggling. Therefore, a last 20 minutes player, aka a sub...

I do have a feeling in my water that he will score for us in a big game though

Quote Originally Posted by redtaz View Post
    give it a rest min , cosgrove was relatively effective against st johnstone , he is there to try and do a job against specific teams , we cant afford a kane or lakaku , who gets abuse at his level as well , its just where we are
    Absolute bollox.
    And no I dont plan on giving it a rest, he is a muppet, and at best could perhaps get a place on the bench for Deveronvale or Buckie Thistle.
    He might be as you say "here to try and do a job" fact is he is not doing it, never has done and never will. Like most of us in working life when you take on a new role you have a probation period and if you dont pass it and do you your job, you can quite rightly be shown the door, thats the way it works.
    That clown should never have been brought in the door in the first place.
    But if your happy to live with that as an acceptable level for our club then thats your prerogative as for me I just want what is best for my club. And that muppet is not acceptable level for us....

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Absolute bollox.
    And no I dont plan on giving it a rest, he is a muppet, and at best could perhaps get a place on the bench for Deveronvale or Buckie Thistle.
    He might be as you say "here to try and do a job" fact is he is not doing it, never has done and never will. Like most of us in working life when you take on a new role you have a probation period and if you dont pass it and do you your job, you can quite rightly be shown the door, thats the way it works.
    That clown should never have been brought in the door in the first place.
    But if your happy to live with that as an acceptable level for our club then thats your prerogative as for me I just want what is best for my club. And that muppet is not acceptable level for us....

SF
    I think we should convert Cosgrove into a central defender as there is no way on this planet he is a striker.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I think we should convert Cosgrove into a central defender as there is no way on this planet he is a striker.
    Fit like pal, slightly disagree with you here min as I would take it one step further and argue that there is no way on this planet he a footballer.

SF

Bit of slack right now maybe......https://mobile.twitter.com/Belvedere...952513536?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by 64syrupofjarvie View Post
    Sad news, all the best Chris min.

I think nobody can prove themselves in the limited time he has had

Quote Originally Posted by ohno View Post
    I think nobody can prove themselves in the limited time he has had
    Young Ferguson has, as has Max Lowe.

It’s perfectly doable. That said, given his family problems - really sad, feel for the lad and his family - I think we cut him some slack, give him time to get his head right, and then see what he can do.

Hopefully he can still come good 🤞

Contract terminated.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast