+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Murderwell Roll call & Sh1t

Watched the link, we're fortunate to get both turned down. The first if you pause it you can see the yellow boot touch the ball away and the white boot a fraction behind only contact the player. Penalty. The 2nd a header on target hit his hand which shouldn't have been up there. Penalty. These are the fine lines being mentioned last week. We got a turn yesterday.

Anderson should have hit the target at least.

Well keeper so fortunate with the GMS trundler.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    How’s is going lad?

The picture was class yesterday and absolutely no complaints here about it.
    We won ugly yesterday but after our start to the season so far I am happy with the 3 points.
    Going well min, fit like are you?
    The win was very ugly yesterday but like we say a wins a win and we would have taken that at 3 o'clock yesterday afternoon.
    Personally i'm pretty anxious and worried about our next two games and I honestly think we are starting at 2 back to back defeats unless something drastically changes in our performance but sadly I cant see it happening any time soon.
    It's like the fkn heat and the humidity here im longing for it to drop below 40 degrees and the humidity go down to a manageable level but it's nae happening anytime soon

So come tuesday night we will probably be dumped out of the league cup and come next saturday our goal difference will back to minus again in the league after reaching the dizzy levels of zero yesterday

Don't get me wrong pal, I love my team and have done all my life. I'm the wrong side of 50 years old now and been through a lot with them, but the frustration that DM causes with his negative tactics (sometimes looks like nae fkn tactics) in the bigger games is fkn shocking. and so far this season we really have not had a "big game" and his tactics have been non existent or shocking at best. So fk knows what approach he will take for Easter Road on Tuesday followed by timothy at the weekend.
    I would love to be wrong i truly would but I just cant see where the spark is going to come from when we need it

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Going well min, fit like are you?
    The win was very ugly yesterday but like we say a wins a win and we would have taken that at 3 o'clock yesterday afternoon.
    Personally i'm pretty anxious and worried about our next two games and I honestly think we are starting at 2 back to back defeats unless something drastically changes in our performance but sadly I cant see it happening any time soon.
    It's like the fkn heat and the humidity here im longing for it to drop below 40 degrees and the humidity go down to a manageable level but it's nae happening anytime soon

So come tuesday night we will probably be dumped out of the league cup and come next saturday our goal difference will back to minus again in the league after reaching the dizzy levels of zero yesterday

Don't get me wrong pal, I love my team and have done all my life. I'm the wrong side of 50 years old now and been through a lot with them, but the frustration that DM causes with his negative tactics (sometimes looks like nae fkn tactics) in the bigger games is fkn shocking. and so far this season we really have not had a "big game" and his tactics have been non existent or shocking at best. So fk knows what approach he will take for Easter Road on Tuesday followed by timothy at the weekend.
    I would love to be wrong i truly would but I just cant see where the spark is going to come from when we need it

SF
    I am not confident about the next 2 games either but hopefully they surprise both of us and win the next 2 matches.
    Should be getting coverage from RedTV to view these matches also.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Watched the link, we're fortunate to get both turned down. The first if you pause it you can see the yellow boot touch the ball away and the white boot a fraction behind only contact the player. Penalty. The 2nd a header on target hit his hand which shouldn't have been up there. Penalty. These are the fine lines being mentioned last week. We got a turn yesterday.

Anderson should have hit the target at least.

Well keeper so fortunate with the GMS trundler.
    The Considine one was a penalty.
    Similar to the GMS incident last week.
    I can see why the ref didn’t give the Motherwell one as the ball changed direction.

Poor, poor game on Saturday, low on quality, very physical, few skills on display, apart from GMS, and Wilson, who showed glimpses of good close control and took his goal well. Bloody cold too. Not an attractive team to watch, to be frank, and maybe as well that I'm not based in Aberdeen, otherwise I'm not sure if I could watch that every fortnight. Really can't see this team getting more than a fifth place finish unfortunately this season.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112