+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Murderwell Roll call & Sh1t

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    It would have been more than 11000.

We sold 10500 season tickets so you would imagine there would be more than 500 non season ticket holders went to the game.
    I think they are adding on RedTV viewer numbers also. The pic was that good it was like being at the match.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I think they are adding on RedTV viewer numbers also. The pic was that good it was like being at the match.
    If you try to buy a season ticket on the club website there are 6342 seats available.

Not sure how many seats are in away end plus the directors seats and corporate seats in the Dick Donald but it can’t be far off 10500 season tickets sold.

If you try to buy a season ticket on the club website there are 6342 seats available.

Not sure how many seats are in away end plus the directors seats and corporate seats in the Dick Donald but it can’t be far off 10500 season tickets sold.
    Not sure if the season ticket number is over 10,000 but the reality of the situation is that we are a hard watch and not pleasing on the eye. We need a better attacking structure to our football and that certainly would help increase season ticket sales.

We did get a win against Motherwell whilst in all honesty playing hardly inspiringly football but sometimes you need to win ugly. I like most others would like to see us have more about us in an attacking sense but not under this watch we won’t. Fair play to Del and the team though...we did win.

Not sure if the season ticket number is over 10,000 but the reality of the situation is that we are a hard watch and not pleasing on the eye. We need a better attacking structure to our football and that certainly would help increase season ticket sales.

We did get a win against Motherwell whilst in all honesty playing hardly inspiringly football but sometimes you need to win ugly. I like most others would like to see us have more about us in an attacking sense but not under this watch we won’t. Fair play to Del and the team though...we did win.
    So when it comes to the cheeks games the club are going to say seats aren’t available just to lie about selling over 10000 season tickets?

I agree that the club are poor in conning fans with stuff like the Aberdna thing but I can’t see Stewart Milne,an Aberdonian millionaire saying that seats are unavailable just to let people think we have sold more season tickets than we actually have.

So when it comes to the cheeks games the club are going to say seats aren’t available just to lie about selling over 10000 season tickets?

I agree that the club are poor in conning fans with stuff like the Aberdna thing but I can’t see Stewart Milne,an Aberdonian millionaire saying that seats are unavailable just to let people think we have sold more season tickets than we actually have.
    I honestly don’t have the actual number of season tickets sold...I only said I would be surprised if it is over 10,000.
    Let’s be honest about our future attendances against the cheeks this season...they won’t be sold out so Milne won’t need to refuse anyone a seat.

Fit like pal
    Pic was top quality yesterday, shame cant say the same about the performance but I guess a wins a win but by fk we seriously need to get our act together. Stats say we had 4 shots on target (i counted 2)
    Stats also say we had 6 corners, remember that 3 of them were in the last 30 seconds where Logan and GMS wasted the time away at the corner flag.
    Dire dire stuff yesterday but hey ho its a very much needed 3 points

SF

Oh and one more thing, twice yesterday we were in my eyes very lucky not to concede a penalty (both times considine the culprit)
    I've seen them both given on other occasions, first half one he did make contact with the ball but his trailing leg undoubtedly brought the player down, was it a penalty (50/50)
    Second one in second half clear hand ball at a Motherwell corner jumping with his hands in the air Murderwell player got head to the ball and the hand of Considine clearly stops it.

We are just riding our luck way too often and we need to basically get a fkn grip

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Oh and one more thing, twice yesterday we were in my eyes very lucky not to concede a penalty (both times considine the culprit)
    I've seen them both given on other occasions, first half one he did make contact with the ball but his trailing leg undoubtedly brought the player down, was it a penalty (50/50)
    Second one in second half clear hand ball at a Motherwell corner jumping with his hands in the air Murderwell player got head to the ball and the hand of Considine clearly stops it.

We are just riding our luck way too often and we need to basically get a fkn grip

SF
    Was the sliding tackle in the box I thought was a pen at the time as the travel of the ball. Looked like an awkward way to try and tackle. Need to see it again

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Was the sliding tackle in the box I thought was a pen at the time as the travel of the ball. Looked like an awkward way to try and tackle. Need to see it again
    Yes was in the box Pac and I thought penalty straight away as well (it's a 50 / 50)
    You can see them both here (link) first one on 35 secs, second one on 1min 33secs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA-bT3WWw6I

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Fit like pal
    Pic was top quality yesterday, shame cant say the same about the performance but I guess a wins a win but by fk we seriously need to get our act together. Stats say we had 4 shots on target (i counted 2)
    Stats also say we had 6 corners, remember that 3 of them were in the last 30 seconds where Logan and GMS wasted the time away at the corner flag.
    Dire dire stuff yesterday but hey ho its a very much needed 3 points

SF
    How’s is going lad?

The picture was class yesterday and absolutely no complaints here about it.
    We won ugly yesterday but after our start to the season so far I am happy with the 3 points.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast