+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Murderwell Roll call & Sh1t

3 points is very welcome but I don't hold out much hope for Tuesday

Ill take the three but ot wasnt great. Decent goal but didnt create much else.

More importantly Pac Jnr liked it. He also high fived all three mascots. Proud day for his dad

3 points is very welcome but I don't hold out much hope for Tuesday

Tuesday will be much tougher against a team who have much more attaching threat. I hope Lowe is back in for Considine as Hibs have pace down the wings.

Wilson looked much better than cosgrove and may, neither of whom would have scored that goal in 100 years.

If we’ve no creativity in midfield it’s a waste having a “no10” if it’s Ferguson or Gleason or even forrester, as none of them are any use there. We’d be better going with 2 up top and trying to get the ball wide to gms and mcginn, and having 2 players making runs in behind - I’d like to see Wilson and Anderson together - both seem to have good touch, movement and pace - could be a real threat together.

Lewis
    Logan Devlin McKenna Lowe
    McGinn Ferguson Shinnie GMS
    Wilson Anderson

That might be our best 11 currently. If Wright is fit by all means go with the usual set up and play him as a 10 at the expense of Anderson.

A wins a win, but hard on the eye.

A very McInnes type win
    Stuffy, narrow. Seen out, etc.
    It’s the way it’ll be this season given the lack of creativity.

Hell that was painful to watch. I would actually give most of the players pass marks (excluding Cosgrove, who technically is not a player).

Playing 4-4-2 left us with no attacking threat or guile through the middle. Shinnie and Ball were okay, but are never going to be much of a threat.

Solid defensively and thought all four at the back had a good game. McGinn was poor, but because of his pass for the goal was acceptable, same as Wilson, did not really do much, but did score a great goal.

GMS sometimes is a joy to watch. Plays like football should be played.

That leaves the aforementioned Cosgrove. Probably a nice guy, but a shocking footballer. But, because he played, we felt the need to play hoofball. We would have been better with 10 on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Hell that was painful to watch. I would actually give most of the players pass marks (excluding Cosgrove, who technically is not a player).

Playing 4-4-2 left us with no attacking threat or guile through the middle. Shinnie and Ball were okay, but are never going to be much of a threat.

Solid defensively and thought all four at the back had a good game. McGinn was poor, but because of his pass for the goal was acceptable, same as Wilson, did not really do much, but did score a great goal.

GMS sometimes is a joy to watch. Plays like football should be played.

That leaves the aforementioned Cosgrove. Probably a nice guy, but a shocking footballer. But, because he played, we felt the need to play hoofball. We would have been better with 10 on the pitch.
    When Scott Wright is fit I’d play him at 10.
    Give him a run there.
    If it’s 4-2-3-1 McGinn Wright GMS behind Wilson.

14027 was the attendance today according to the BBC.

Shyte?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

Shyte?
    Couldn't see RDS Upper from where I sit but based on rest of stadium I would have thought there was only 11-12,000 actually there

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

Shyte?
    That has to be sh@te

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast