+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FA Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Tha reyt theer Pass , Next Setdi opponents Bristol Rovers brort thousands t Well , all singin Delilah did mi earrd in but great atmosphere , i think we wun 4-1 ? That Plymouth game sumdi up Cudeth wa trying to organise a plane (Dards Pub ) it nivva gorroff grarnd tho ( gud eh) went ont coach took a fotnit booarth rooards , gimme early rarnds anyday , a dunt watch it when alt big clubs join in, unless weer laiking, we due a good cup run arnt wi
    get ya rosettes n rattles art and bring back the memories
    a wunda if bromsgrove ev still gorra teeum ? Most embarrassing win forrus in Cup av seen
    Bromsgrove folded a few year ago I think Roma. A dint go to that cup game but phew what a scrape that was we dint deserve owt that day. Our fans invaded pitch guin barmy when we scooared. Not our fans finest hour I admit but then again thats how much it meant back then

" will the bromsgrove fans leave the pitch " " let the barnsley fans do what they want " al nivva forget the PA blowk seying that , great day art tho ,
    A want Dover away missen , could ev a long weekend wi Grandkids ,nice grarnd , friendly fooak, gud bar inside grarnd , thu still swap end theer anorl Went a few years back thu laiked next setdis opponents Bristol Rovers drew 1-1 Rovers take a good following away , considered by many to be Bristols biggest club ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    " will the bromsgrove fans leave the pitch " " let the barnsley fans do what they want " al nivva forget the PA blowk seying that , great day art tho ,
    A want Dover away missen , could ev a long weekend wi Grandkids ,nice grarnd , friendly fooak, gud bar inside grarnd , thu still swap end theer anorl Went a few years back thu laiked next setdis opponents Bristol Rovers drew 1-1 Rovers take a good following away , considered by many to be Bristols biggest club ,

Tha can't whack a pair o big bristols

Notts county at ooam. We should progress thru so am happy wi that

Muckee Sod Pass , anutha chance to shart Scab ? Fotha Unda fottys Not bi earrsy ? A chance to reach rarnd 2 tho

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Tha can't whack a pair o big bristols
    Notts county at ooam. We should progress thru so am happy wi that
    Yes but one of those Bristol's is allegedly bigger than the other Pass.
    City are definitely bigger than Rovers these days, but I remember season 90-91 when they had both come up to the Second division, there was nowt to choose between them at that time.

And co-incidentally that reminds me of our Fa cup opponents Nottingham County lol. Speaking of season 90-91, remember they went up to the old First Division that season before it became the Prem, and their manager at the time was a popular bloke called Colin W*ker. Lets see what Chalky & Co have to say about that eh.
    Last edited by Acido; 22-10-2018 at 08:25 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123