+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BARNSLEY press conference updates

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Nowt happy about gout SBRed had to book today off as annual leave because I didn't want to ring in sick. Only missed my allopurinol for one day then boom! A flare up. I blame Laura's spagbol on wednesday night. Red meat no good for it mate
    Am sorry if tha suffering mi owd, dint mean to be offensive.

Wot wo tha dooin walking two miles ? Ambulance too long a wait maybe burra taxi carnt a been that dear ?
    A carnt walk mooar thanna few yards nar wiart latharing wi mi foot so a feel fo thi.

Even though I work at Ponty hospital. I live in Greasbrough ( Rotherham) mate. So I have to get train from Meadowhall to Wakey then walk to Pinderfields to get free shuttle bus to Ponty Hospital SBRed.

Av gorrit all wrong as usual.

A allus thought tha worked at Barnsley Hospital and wo looking art fo thi on this week's documentary wi a BFC shirt on on Reception.

All the famous wits, poets and racounters of the past ed gout.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Av gorrit all wrong as usual.

A allus thought tha worked at Barnsley Hospital and wo looking art fo thi on this week's documentary wi a BFC shirt on on Reception.

All the famous wits, poets and racounters of the past ed gout.
    Aye. Too much excess Totally self inflicted. Can be any subtle changes to diet, exercise that alter uric acid levels in your blood n' cause it to crystalise. For example if you've been clean living not drinking from sunday to thursday then you have a p1ss up at football on a satdi. It shocks your system so that when you go for a brisk walk and go a bit further you might get a flare up. Worst bit about it though is if you get the flare whilst you're asleep mate. Normally if I feel it coming on I take a couple of naproxen n' jobs a good'un but this time it came on wednesday night. Once it's started you've to ride it out n' meds only take edge off

Am wi thi mate.

A few of uz on here seem to be suffering, or ev suffered, sum form ov physical or mental issues. I say support each other az much az we can and thank you to the NHS.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Am wi thi mate.

A few of uz on here seem to be suffering, or ev suffered, sum form ov physical or mental issues. I say support each other az much az we can and thank you to the NHS.
    Totally agree

Isgrove is a favourite of mine as well, but have to say he has more injuries than Jack Wilshere and that's saying something!
    Having said that if he was fit he Dan wouldn't start him!!!!

I’d put them all down, all you malingerers..... ( According to Exile) ...... and I still don’t know why? ...... are you lot sure it’s not just a slight ingrowing toe nail that you havent cut reight.? ...... some folk will do owt to get hold of that naproxen.......

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    I’d put them all down, all you malingerers..... ( According to Exile) ...... and I still don’t know why? ...... are you lot sure it’s not just a slight ingrowing toe nail that you havent cut reight.? ...... some folk will do owt to get hold of that naproxen.......
    I make it two broken feet including Exiles latest injury , gout and more than a hint of serious mental illness from a new poster with a disturbing fascination for Kieffer Moore although to be fair many of us long standing posters have similar troubles in that respect , join the bfc dots perhaps .

There were less casualties in the first hour of Saving Private Ryan than what we have on here right now .

Man up and get a grip , it's not good for our tarn image chaps .

:-) :-) :-)
    Last edited by animallittle3; 22-09-2018 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post

Time to put the record straight Jules
    Are you referring to the malingerers on here or at the club?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast