+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T York’s CCC

O/T York’s CCC

I don’t want to tempt fate but the way things are going we could be safe come end of the match.Then it’s time for someone to get them sorted.Get rid of some of dead wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    I don’t want to tempt fate but the way things are going we could be safe come end of the match.Then it’s time for someone to get them sorted.Get rid of some of dead wood.
    It's looking good, Lol. Trouble is I'd got my axe sharpened for Lyth among others and he's batting well in the 2nd innings.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    It's looking good, Lol. Trouble is I'd got my axe sharpened for Lyth among others and he's batting well in the 2nd innings.
    Put your axe away monty Lyth 102 no.

Yorks rained off for the day - Lyth 134 not out
    Worcs relegated, Kent promoted from Div2

Friday (final day of match) update - Heavy storm at Headingley last night. Covers blown off the pitch. No play before lunch, rain forecast for later. Likely to finish as a draw, even if there is a bit of play today.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Friday (final day of match) update - Heavy storm at Headingley last night. Covers blown off the pitch. No play before lunch, rain forecast for later. Likely to finish as a draw, even if there is a bit of play today.
    Mike, I feared as much.

Match abandoned a a draw due to wet conditions. We've now overtaken Notts and (I thnk) need two more bonus points to be mathematically safe, even if Lancs win their last game and take maximum points

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Match abandoned a a draw due to wet conditions. We've now overtaken Notts and (I thnk) need two more bonus points to be mathematically safe, even if Lancs win their last game and take maximum points
    Abandoned match with no play (3 pts each) would be nice but weather looks set fair for next week. Surely we can get enough against Worcestershire - would require an almighty c*ck up for us to go down.

We're safe. Ballance 189 not out. Will still need an overhaul of the squad imo.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    We're safe. Ballance 189 not out. Will still need an overhaul of the squad imo.
    Ohh yes, Gaz Ballance has tw*atted the ball about today for 189 no! lol.
    So we're safe again arent we, but to be honest lads, we Yorkies shouldnt be struggliung like this and worrying about relegation each season.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast