+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance prediction vs. Northampton Town 22/9/18

Easy win , 2-0 Steady and Eddie. 520 or 522 Notts fans , gonna make me mind up in the morning but feeling pressured .

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    What can I say, can remember when some on here used to take the p i s s out of my regular 3-3 predictions but now we are scoring and shipping in goals seems some are jumping on the bandwagon...

Rant over, I'm with Bohinen
    I've had a bet (admittedly on a free £5 bet offer) on 3-3 at 43/1 on Betfair. Just £3 mind, the other £2 is on the equally likely scenario of Notts leading at half time but Northampton winning at 31/1. Even my tiny bets have affected the market, so those prices have now gone.

Gunna go on a bit longer, Town 3 Notts 2, 570 Notts fans Stead and Hemmings.

We are scoring goals and come end the season could have one of the top scorers for L2, wasn't Dennis one of the top scorers in L2 last season

This defence will never keep a clean sheet, so our new survival plan is whatever you score we’ll score one more.

It didn’t quite come off against Stevenage but today’s game may see the start of an exciting season with goals galore!

As we regularly ship 3 goals a game the forecast is Notts to win 4-3 in front of 423 happy magpies. Scorers - Stead, Hemmings, Dennis, Boldewijn

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    This defence will never keep a clean sheet, so our new survival plan is whatever you score we’ll score one more.

It didn’t quite come off against Stevenage but today’s game may see the start of an exciting season with goals galore!

As we regularly ship 3 goals a game the forecast is Notts to win 4-3 in front of 423 happy magpies. Scorers - Stead, Hemmings, Dennis, Boldewijn
    But this is a new defence !

Quote Originally Posted by Pieeyedandlegless View Post
    Not entirely new, but improved... that's why I'm expecting 2-3, with 495 making the journey.

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    This defence will never keep a clean sheet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pieeyedandlegless View Post
    You're not wrong, Pieeyed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123