+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Instructions for creating an avatar

O/T Instructions for creating an avatar

Can't find them. Any advice gratefully received.

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    Can't find them. Any advice gratefully received.
    Click Settings (top of page next to Log Out button) - then click Edit Avatar in left hand column and follow instructions

Btw, avatars should be compulsory: "The avatar is the window to the soul". Tells you a lot about a bloke and I don't trust anyone who doesn't have one.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Btw, avatars should be compulsory: "The avatar is the window to the soul". Tells you a lot about a bloke and I don't trust anyone who doesn't have one.

What about those who change theirs regularly? What is their soul like.? I changed mine for the start of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post

What about those who change theirs regularly? What is their soul like.? I changed mine for the start of the season.
    Have to admit since I found out how to do it I'm a bit like kid with a new toy. The Old Mother Riley avatar was starting to get on my nerves so it had to go. Between you and me I wish Cam would change his; that face is most disconcerting.

I quite liked the Old Mother Riley avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by sickly_child View Post
    I quite liked the Old Mother Riley avatar.
    I nearly went for one with Kitty McShane in it too but there's definitely something disconcerting about the OMR expression. Music Hall buffs will have spotted the link with my earlier Jimmy Clitheroe avatar as Lucan and McShane gave him his first part in a 1939 panto. The glory years of British light entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Have to admit since I found out how to do it I'm a bit like kid with a new toy. The Old Mother Riley avatar was starting to get on my nerves so it had to go. Between you and me I wish Cam would change his; that face is most disconcerting.
    I instantly recognise folk by their avatar. Sickly however threw me when he changed his. I thought it was you.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I instantly recognise folk by their avatar. Sickly however threw me when he changed his. I thought it was you.
    Many people have said I look like a more manly and handsome version of DiCaprio so your confusion was understandable, frog.