+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where IS OUR BOARD!!!

Where IS OUR BOARD!!!

Are they on another Planet!!!!
    Why can they not see what every Claret can see??
    Honey moon is over Mr Garlick,...You have been lucky in your Tenure ,......But time to move on???, you are not prepared to take a Gamble,.and as such , we will be again at the gates of League 1,
    You Mr Chairman , Had the choice of stick or twist ,..And chose to stick!!, AND I FOR ONE ,WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THAT!!!!

What good is a Prem Manager in a Fizzy pop League , or whatever it is called now???

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I would gladly take the Naughty Step,..For some ambition from our Board BT"" I really would""

More comedy bronze.

I really admire folk who are still standing by the Burnley board, and even folk who oddly to me say its just a game and don't really get upset, each to their own.

Ambition ? Mike Garlick is well out of his comfort zone in the PL, he's created BFC as a PL Club by streaky luck IMO, getting to the PL was the hard part, staying there takes craft, guile, strategy and a bit of willingness to spend some of the prize money we have accumulated, he's done non of the above to really improve the team/squad, he can make the excuse of barmy transfer windows or anything else he likes, but the buck stops with him, he's done a good job with his natural talents in his own profession but as a PL Chairman he's been very inept IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    I really admire folk who are still standing by the Burnley board, and even folk who oddly to me say its just a game and don't really get upset, each to their own.

Ambition ? Mike Garlick is well out of his comfort zone in the PL, he's created BFC as a PL Club by streaky luck IMO, getting to the PL was the hard part, staying there takes craft, guile, strategy and a bit of willingness to spend some of the prize money we have accumulated, he's done non of the above to really improve the team/squad, he can make the excuse of barmy transfer windows or anything else he likes, but the buck stops with him, he's done a good job with his natural talents in his own profession but as a PL Chairman he's been very inept IMO.
    It's an art to be laid back about everything alto, it really infuriates people when they get all uptight about absolutely nothing and you just smile and tell them that things will work out one way or another. It doesn't always go the way you want it, however, thaat is life and there is just no point worrying about something you can't influence.
    If I am not playing which, sadly these days I am unable to do, then football is just a game because matches take place, whether I can watch them or not and I have no influence over the end result, so no worry for me.
    Sorry if you can't understand it, believe me, I have had enough things happen in my life that have resulted in my looking at life this way.
    Don't get too uptight about Mister Garlick and the rest of the board, they will do what they want anyway ---just the same as politicians etc.
    We will all be well looked after when Tony Blair takes over the Premier League!

I don't pray a lot, but now seems to be as good as any!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I don't pray a lot, but now seems to be as good as any!
    I don't pray either BT. I lost interest in that when the vicar at the church told me that I was not fit to be a Boys' Brigade Officer because I used to drink half a pint of Guinness on my way hmoe from choir practice!
    My uniform ended up on his doorstep the following morning and I have had not interest in the Church and prayer ever since, although I believe in Christian values. It's a great life!!

Where IS OUR BOARD!!!...........Are they on another Planet!!!!

afraid not.

here's one - entertaining his..........Volunteers !

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    I don't pray either BT. I lost interest in that when the vicar at the church told me that I was not fit to be a Boys' Brigade Officer because I used to drink half a pint of Guinness on my way hmoe from choir practice!
    My uniform ended up on his doorstep the following morning and I have had not interest in the Church and prayer ever since, although I believe in Christian values. It's a great life!!
    That's a thought.

What would happen if hundreds of Burnley FC fans dropped their Burnley shirts on the doorstep of the Board?

It may not have any effect but it would send a message.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)