+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We have improved in players but i still think we're lacking quite abit..

Agree I said it in my post but missed the comma off from
    and same with the last,,,,,,,, defenders do not like players runn7ng at them with the ball.Finally on Saturday Again at times we tried to walk the ball in CW

Quote Originally Posted by woodysrightfoot View Post
    Agree I said it in my post but missed the comma off from
    and same with the last,,,,,,,, defenders do not like players runn7ng at them with the ball.Finally on Saturday Again at times we tried to walk the ball in CW
    Agree Woody. Teams on this league are not very good when players run at them. United included!

I would also like us to work on varieties of corners.We have a good proportion with no results.I can remember when Tommy Doc brought his young Chelsea team to the lane (one of the best 6 teams I have seen) and they took a short corner.it really caught the team and bladesfans out .Yes I know we take one now and again but not enough thought into working on new formations to catch the opposition out .onwards and upwards UTB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12