+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Ryder Cup

I’m going to it. Fly out Wednesday. I really think USA will win this easily when I see the team on paper. If the crowd play its part then we are in with a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelle07 View Post
    I’m going to it. Fly out Wednesday. I really think USA will win this easily when I see the team on paper. If the crowd play its part then we are in with a chance.
    Nice one mate , hope you enjoy it .

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelle07 View Post
    Great stuff Marcelle07 , enjoy it , wear a Barnsley Top ( preferably blue ) have a safe trip ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    That's him Pass Corey Pavin ( thus a Corey Pavin darn opposite Ash Inn Wombwell, does block paved driveways etc ) no kiddin,
    Am not shoor nar if all Yanks wore that Combat stuff

Ar av erd abart them

Irish accent -"iove got some left over tarmac frum another job sir and wondered if you want your droiveway doin. You'll be deloighted wich it"

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Ar av erd abart them

Irish accent -"iove got some left over tarmac frum another job sir and wondered if you want your droiveway doin. You'll be deloighted wich it"
    Izza a brummie then
    Av erd gud recomendations abart him n his werk , iz orn drive looks gud anorl to be fair , mind thi am doowin fottee wen a drive past

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Ar av erd abart them

Quality pmsl .

:-) :-) :-)

Only on tykesmad could a thread about the most prestigious team golf event in the world descend to a debate about an irish cowboy builder from Wombwell .

Fecking quality , love it .

Golf isnt my thing to be honest Roma, so I'll leave this one on here to the experts lol.

But if they did a Ryder cup for crazy golf, Id be the number 1 fan of it.

Thanks guys! I hope it will be great, never been to pet like this, off wi mi mate so lads on tour. It’s a bucket list thing. Can’t wait to see tiger! Roma - great idea, I will take my navy away kit from about 5 years ago. If your watching Friday, look out for me!

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Quality pmsl .

It got me thinking abart 'The boys from the blackstuff' pilot episode set in Middlesbrough when the Scouse gang (who are there working away forra couple o week) do a foreigner with some Irish gypos. It's quality television is that mate and if thy ent sin it I highly recommend it.

It's on YouTube if thar interested mate, its not as dark as the other episodes but laced with plenty of humour and non PC content

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast